Chapter 118: Zhizhi Fainted Again

“This year’s dinner is livelier than ever-”

After the annual celebrity awards ceremony, it was time for the banquet.

The banquet would not be broadcasted on television, but there was a live broadcast on the internet.

Jiang Zhihan knew that Song Qingyou’s purpose was to attend this banquet.

So he opened the live broadcast as soon as he woke up.

The figure carrying the cat shuttled back and forth in the venue only appeared in front of the camera for a few seconds before being replaced by others.

Occasionally, a few related bullet comments could be seen on the screen: [Sister Qingyou is so beautiful, I want to take a few more glances!!] [Sister Qingyou’s dress is all over the floor, let me go help her hold it!] [ Qingyou’s long legs! Unfortunately, they weren’t revealed…]

[ I really want to marry Sister Qingyou so that I can see her every day! ]

‘Don’t even think about it. ’

He was the only one who could see Song Qingyou every day.

The corners of Jiang Zhihan’s mouth curled up slightly.

Fang Yan walked into the ward and subconsciously glanced at the live broadcast.

The camera swept across Song Qingyou again.

She seemed to be talking to Mu Guoliang.

“Mr. Jiang-”

Jiang Zhihan raised his hand and signaled for him to shut up.

“In my own name, I’m buying Liying Venture Capital.”

“Yes.”

Fang Yan did not ask for the reason and immediately sent a message to Mu Guoliang.

As Jiang Zhihan watched the live broadcast, he asked, “How long was I awake last time?”

“Exactly 30 minutes, no more, no less.”

“We must also record the duration this time.”

“Yes.”

Jiang Zhihan guessed that he might wake up as a cat at about the same time this time.

Therefore, after settling the company’s matters, he went to rest normally.

The next morning, when he woke up, he found himself still lying on the hospital bed!

Jiang Zhihan looked down at his hands and estimated the time.

It had been nearly eight hours since he woke up in his body last night.

Could it be that the higher Song Qingyou’s ranking, the longer he would be awake?

Jiang Zhihan wasn’t sure if his guess was correct.

Seeing that it was almost time for work, he made a bold decision.

— ‘I’ll go to the company’s morning meeting:

Fang Yan’s persuasion was fruitless, so he had to drive him to the company. When most of the people in Jiangyuan Group saw Jiang Zhihan, they were surprised but, at the same time, relieved.

At the same time.

Song Qingyou had just returned from her morning run.

She had made an appointment to discuss investment matters with Mu Guoliang today.

At the banquet after the awards ceremony last night, she talked to many investors.

However, those people did not even look at the script and directly rejected her. Only Mu Guoliang was still respectful to her.