Chapter 149: I'm a Little Afraid of the Dark

At seven o’clock in the afternoon, all the guests gathered at the departure point.

A dining table had been set up in the empty space, and there was a circle of small lights around it.

Song Qingyou thought she was the last to arrive, but Jiang Xuyan was still behind her.

“I’m sorry, I took a shower before coming.”

“Otherwise, you probably wouldn’t be able to stand the smell on my body.”

In the afternoon, Jiang Xuyan swept a corner that was piled up with garbage. It was almost marinated by the garbage!

The others expressed their understanding.

After all, it was not easy for a cleaner to work ten hours.

Zhao Yingnan also used the words he had said before to tease him, “It seems that Brother Jiang is the most honest among us.”

“Yingnan is especially humorous today.” Jiang Xuyan gave her a thumbs up.

He looked around and sighed, “It seems that Zinian is more tired than us!”

Tang Zinian was about to collapse on his chair. He did not care if he was in front of the camera.

The group chatted for a while before Wei Zhengrong appeared.

“I’m glad that everyone is working very hard today.”

“Because it’s the first day, the production team will provide dinner. There won’t be such an opportunity for the next two days.”

Jiang Xuyan was pleasantly surprised.

“Since dinner is provided, hurry up and serve the dishes! Don’t tell me the director thinks that we’re in the mood to listen to you?”

Ever since he came back from Man vs Wild 3, Jiang Xu Yan liked to talk to Wei Zhengrong more and more.

“There should be some conditions, right?” Song Qingyou thought.

“Qingyou is right.” The director smiled and said, “The dinner will be distributed according to the money earned today and the points earned from completing the mission. Everyone’s dinner will be different.”

“Director Wei is indeed heartless-”

Before Jiang Xuyan finished his sentence, Wei Zhengrong said, “Last place,

Teacher Jiang, only earned 40 yuan.”

Jiang Xuyan slapped his forehead. “It was originally 80 yuan. 30 yuan were deducted for being late. 10 yuan will be deducted for the meal… How am I supposed to live?”

Zhao Yingnan, Shu Ling, and Xu Xingzhou only earned a little more than a hundred yuan.

The second was Song Qingyou, who earned 200 yuan that day. The director had given her more because of her outstanding performance.

Tang Zinian and Yu Muhuai were the ones who were out of their expectations.

The former was second, and he had earned more than 300 yuan by moving bricks.

Yu Muhuai came in first, earning 400 yuan from delivering food.

Although the others were surprised and envious, they were definitely not jealous.

This was because Tang Zinian looked very tired. He had overexerted himself on the first day of work.

Yu Muhuai’s job of delivering food was not easy either.

“Serve dinner according to the rules.”

Wei Zhengrong instructed the staff to serve the dishes while reminding them, “Also, dinner cannot be shared. Otherwise, no one will get anything to eat!” Jiang Xuyan muttered ‘stingy’ and didn’t say anything else.