Chapter 58: Then, I'll Leave it to You

Bang!

Bang!

The gunshots completely broke the silence of the island’s jungle.

Not far away, the birds were frightened away, and the animals that were looking for food fled in all directions.

The huge commotion was like a clap of thunder.

Zhao Yingnan, who was following behind, suddenly stopped.

“Miss Shen might be over there. 1 want to go over and take a look.”

“Yingnan… What did you just say?” Jiang Xuyan couldn’t believe it.

“I want to go over and take a look.” Zhao Yingnan bit her lip. “Miss Shen and I are in the same team. I can’t leave her alone!”

Of course, this was just an excuse.

Everyone present could see that she was afraid of offending Shen Xiyan and the Shen family.

Song Qingyou winked at Jiang Xuyan.

The latter didn’t say anything else and dragged Zhao Yingnan away.

“It’s useless even if you go. They might even have another hostage!”

Zhao Yingnan didn’t think too much about it and followed behind him obediently.

However, just as they ran a hundred meters, a black and white figure suddenly jumped out and pounced straight at Song Qingyou.

Song Qingyou subconsciously wanted to dodge, but when she saw that it was Zhizhi, she suddenly thought of something and shouted, “Get down!”

She reached out to catch the cat and kicked backward, knocking the people behind her to the ground.

She also fell to the ground.

Bang!

Another gunshot.

This time, the sound was especially close to them!

The camera captured the thrilling scene just now.

The people involved might not have noticed.

But everyone in the audience could clearly see that the bullet was only a few centimeters away from Song Qingyou’s head!

If it wasn’t for Zhizhi’s timely appearance, it would be a mystery whether Song Qingyou could react in time!

[ You scared me to death.]

[ A hidden arrow is hard to defend against. This time, it’s all thanks to Zhizhi.]

[ If it wasn’t for Zhizhi, would Sister Qingyou be done for?]

When Jiang Xuyan and the others reacted, the people in the live broadcast room guessed the same thing.

Especially when they saw the charred marks on Zhizhi’s ears and back, they felt even more afraid.

They did not dare to stand up and hid behind a few trees with Song Qingyou.

“What should we do now?” Jiang Xuyan took a deep breath.

“Since we’ve been discovered, we can only run for our lives.” Yu Muhuai sighed.

Then, it would depend on who was unlucky one among the few of them…

Song Qingyou patted Zhizhi to comfort him. The more she repeated this action, the calmer she became.

“The shooter is in the southeast direction. We can run in other directions or places with more obstructions.”