Chapter 47: Lin Xing Was Poisoned

Song Qingyou looked around but didn’t see anyone.

After some thought, she walked towards Team A’s camp.

“Qingyou, here!”

Zhao Yingnan was waving at her from afar.

As expected, Song Qingyou saw Jiang Xuyan and Yu Muhuai beside her.

The few of them had gathered together again. Could it be that Lin Xing had a heatstroke again?

Song Qingyou touched Zhizhi’s ears.

If things were really as she thought, then the chance to avenge Zhizhi… It would take no time at all.

She slowly walked closer, and the people surrounding Lin Xing took the initiative to make way.

“What happened to her?” Song Qingyou’s eyes were cold.

Lin Xing, who was lying on the ground, averted her gaze to avoid looking at Song Qingyou.

She still wanted Song Qingyou to save her life, so of course she wouldn’t say anything.

“It seems that her limbs are frozen, as if she’s paralyzed.”

“It should be poisoning.” Zhao Yingnan answered, “Lin Xing ate grilled fish in the morning. It’s only been a few hours, and she suddenly became like this.” “Fish?” Song Qingyou raised her eyebrows. “Why is she poisoned and you two are fine?”

Zhao Yingnan pursed her lips and stammered, “That fish… 0-originally, Lin Xing and I each had half a piece to eat, but Lin Xing said that she was very hungry, and then…”

[ She didn’t do much, but she ate a lot. Lin Xing is really amazing.]

[ Yingnan didn’t even mention this just now, yet she still wants to defend Lin Xing.]

[ I hope Song Qingyou doesn’t save this thing. It’s so annoying. Let her die.]

[ Although Lin Xing is the worst, she shouldn’t die, right?]

Zhao Yingnan hesitated.

Song Qingyou snorted and continued,” So, you got your retribution.”

Lin Xing gritted her teeth. “Who knows if that fish was given to me intentionally by someone?”

The few of them looked at Zhao Yingnan.

The latter shook her head repeatedly.” It wasn’t me. Lin Xing said that she was very hungry and wanted to eat an entire fish. I just felt that it was fine not to eat breakfast, so I gave it to her…”

Song Qingyou couldn’t be bothered to care about this and squatted down to take Lin Xing’s pulse.

They were doubtful of her medical skills.

“If it really doesn’t work, we’ll go to the production team.” Jiang Xu Yan said.

Before he could finish, he heard Song Qingyou say, “No need, I have a way.” “Really?” Zhao Yingnan was pleasantly surprised.

“She was indeed poisoned. The fish she ate should be a coral reef fish.”

There were many types of coral reef fish, and most of them were edible.

“Who caught the fish?”

“It was me.” Li Su stood up and was a little flustered.”But 1 remember that fish is edible…”

Many creatures in the wild were poisonous. Li Su was not stupid. He would not deliberately catch fish that he did not know or were poisonous.

“Most coral reef fish can be eaten, but some fish will be poisonous once they live in different environments. In serious cases, they may even cause sudden death. Just don’t go to that place to catch fish in the future.”