Chapter 25: Don't Scare off the Prey

After Lin Xing was exposed for pretending to have a heat stroke, she walked around Song Qingyou for a few days, only occasionally showing her attention to Yu Muhuai.

Without the annoying flies, Song Qingyou’s speed of building the bamboo house was much faster.

The problem was that the three of them ate fish twice a day and were already sick of it.

So the next day, Song Qingyou went to the stream for a stroll.

There would always be a lot of animals gathered near the water source. If she was lucky, she might be able to find pheasants, rabbits, and the like.

Jiang Zhihan followed Song Qingyou as usual.

Ever since his hind legs had recovered, he had almost never left Song Qingyou’s side.

However, Jiang Zhihan didn’t know that his behavior was incomprehensible to others.

Many people in the livestream room felt that Song Qingyou might not be raising a cat, but a dog.

The girl and the cat walked with light steps.

Jiang Zhihan suddenly stopped and his ears perked up in alarm.

Song Qingyou consciously took a step back and observed the surroundings.

The grass not far away suddenly shook. She waited for a while before walking over. She used a branch to push the grass aside and revealed the footprints inside.

“The footprints are similar to plum blossoms, but the depth is different.”

“It’s probably a wild rabbit,” Song Qingyou reached out and patted the cat’s head. “Zhizhi, you’ve done a good job.”

“Let’s go, we’ll go after the wild rabbit.”

It would be even better if they could chase it directly to the rabbit’s nest.

When the bamboo house was built, they could also raise rabbits.

Song Qingyou calculated as she bent over and moved forward along the grass that had been crushed by the rabbit.

The rabbit slipped away quickly, but Song Qingyou was not slow either.

However, halfway through the chase, the girl and the cat met Ding Sheng, who was preparing to hunt.

When Ding Sheng saw them, he was surprised at first, then he sneered. “What? Did you come to the forest to play with the cat?”

Song Qingyou was ready to ignore him.

Ding Sheng didn’t stop, “I advise you to go back! I haven’t been to the area in front of us, so there might be some ferocious beasts there.”

“Don’t think that you’re invincible in this huge forest just because you killed a snake. You won’t even know how you died!”

Before he finished speaking, Song Qingyou just happened to see the rabbit pop out.

“Shut up!” Her eyes turned cold.

Ding Sheng’s mouth stopped. The next second, he flew into a rage.

Song Qingyou coldly stopped him from cursing, “Don’t scare my prey away.”

Prey?

Ding Sheng was stunned.

Soon, he noticed the rabbit in the grass.

However-

Bringing a cat out to hunt?

Did Song Qingyou think that the cat was a hound?