Chapter 84: Free Marketing

The Xianxia drama that Xu Mingrui wanted to film was called “The Immortal Demon”.

The name looked very grand, like an orthodox cultivation drama.

However, this was a romance drama from the female protagonist’s perspective. The story was probably: In order to keep the female subordinate with whom he had an ambiguous relationship alive, the male protagonist wanted the female protagonist’s heart and soul, but the female protagonist was unwilling. After painstaking efforts and a lifetime of cultivation, he uses an artifact to be reborn and go back to the past. In the end, he did not hesitate to become a demon. The male protagonist chased his wife to the end of the world.

The plot wasn’t very novel.

Xu Mingrui’s writing skills were also worrying.

Moreover, the ending he gave was a happy one.

It was somewhat inconsistent with Song Qingyou’s expectations.

In order to get the new drama to start shooting as soon as possible, Song Qingyou didn’t even go to the acting training class. She studied the script at home for most of the day, and the more she read, the more speechless she became.

She had no choice but to revise the script from beginning to end.

Song Qingyou had also been a screenwriter in another world. The entertainment industry in that world was particularly developed. Whether it was actors, singers, or screenwriters, the requirements were very high.

In order to complete the mission, she had gone through hellish training.

Therefore, there was no reason why she couldn’t even handle a Xianxia romance drama.

Jiang Zhihan listened to the sound of typing in the room and was curious about what Song Qingyou was doing.

He jumped onto the computer desk and tried to see what was on the screen.

But just as the cat stretched its head over, Song Qingyou pushed it away.

“Zhizhi, are you hungry?”

Song Qingyou carried him away.

“The cat food I bought yesterday just happened to arrive. I’ll pour you some.”

Jiang Zhihan was placed in front of a bowl of cat food with water beside it.

He looked at the granules in the bowl and felt disgusted.

He wasn’t a real cat, so he definitely wouldn’t eat this!

Jiang Zhihan raised his head, wanting Song Qingyou to take back the cat food.

Who knew that in the blink of an eye, the other party would return to the computer.

Jiang Zhihan was speechless.

He thought for a moment, then lay back on the sofa.

For the first two hours, Jiang Zhihan didn’t think much of it. He even took a nap.

Two hours later, Song Qingyou was still typing away in front of her computer.

Two hours later, Song Qingyou’s movements hadn’t changed!

After midnight, Jiang Zhihan yawned. He couldn’t take it anymore.

He jumped up from under the computer desk and stood in front of Song Qingyou, his paws slapping the keyboard.

“Meow-”

‘Stop typing!1

Song Qingyou wanted to push her cat away.