Chapter 79: I Caught It!

Song Qingyou waited outside for her cat.

She even came up with several plans on how to coax the cat.

However, before the cat came out, the sound of things banging and smashing could be heard.

She could faintly hear the doctors and nurses’ exclamations.

“Hurry up! Catch it, it’s there!”

“He ran away again! Isn’t this cat too agile?”

“No! All! That’s the most expensive equipment. Don’t touch it!”

Song Qingyou listened for a long time, but she didn’t hear any meowing.

Was there such a big commotion when cats were neutered?

She was really curious.

After thinking about it, Song Qingyou knocked on the door of the operating room.

The little girl inside heard the sound and quickly opened the door while the cat was still fighting with the doctor.

“Sister Qingyou! Come in quickly!”

Song Qingyou didn’t have time to think and went straight into the operating room.

Then, she quickly locked the door.

The man and cat, who were chasing each other, immediately turned their heads to look.

The doctor had a messy hairstyle and looked funny.

The cat’s eyes were full of vigilance.

“Zhizhi, why didn’t you get your injection?” Song Qingyou suddenly felt guilty.

Jiang Zhihan was so angry that he jumped back onto the highest cabinet as if he didn’t see Song Qingyou.

The doctor took off his glasses and wiped them. “Miss Song, your cat… The vaccine has been administered.”

“It was quite obedient when I gave it the vaccine. 1 don’t know why, but when 1 wanted to give it anesthesia, it suddenly ran away! This cat was too intelligent, as if it had become a spirit!”

The little girl raised her hand. “It’s all my fault. 1 shouldn’t have said that he would become a eunuch.”

“What should we do now?”

When facing someone she hated, Song Qingyou could fight.

Was she really helpless against her own cat?

“What else can we do?” The doctor clapped his hands. “Of course, we’ll catch the cat and have it neutered!”

“I have been a pet doctor for so many years, but 1 have never seen a cat escape sterilization!”

The little girl standing behind complained softly, “Sister Qingyou, Zhizhi broke a lot of things. The doctor is mad!”

When Song Qingyou heard this, she finally noticed how messy the operating room had become.

She took a deep breath and asked, “How much do 1 have to pay?”

“Er-” The little girl paused. “We’ll send you the bill in two days.”

This clearly meant that he would have to pay a lot of money!

Song Qingyou’s heart ached.

“I’ll go help the doctor catch Zhizhi!”

Since she had to pay so much money, wouldn’t she suffer a huge loss if the sterilization failed?

Song Qingyou immediately went to the cabinet.