Chapter 157: Sue People Everyday

The recording of “All-Class Challenge” was not airtight.

Before the recording of the program was finished, there were already a few leaked videos.

For example, Jiang Xuyan, who was sweeping the streets.

For example, Xu Xingzhou, who was selling pancakes.

Since the netizens already knew a lot of inside information, Wei Zhengrong quickly released the trailer.

In the trailer, everyone’s face appeared a few times.

However, not much information was revealed.

Just like Song Qingyou.

In the trailer, one moment, she was helpless in the face of noisy children, and the next moment, she looked like she was in a police movie.

The former was when she had just entered kindergarten.

The latter was a clip that was allowed to be played by the officials.

All in all, there was no way to confirm that Song Qingyou’s occupation was a kindergarten teacher.

[ I think she might be an auxiliary police officer from the traffic department. The reason why she went to the kindergarten might be to do publicity and education.]

[ It should be a kindergarten teacher? Hahaha, naughty children are all devils. I hope Sister Qingyou can bear it! ]

[Sister Qingyou, fighting!)

[What trailer?! If you have the ability, show the main film!]

This trailer made many people curious about this new variety show.

However, the hashtag #Song Qingyou made the old man kneel# was much more popular than the trailer.

As a result, when the fans were looking forward to the show’s broadcast, many of them were criticizing it and clamoring for Song Qingyou to get out of the entertainment industry.

Many people in the industry were also gloating.

“What’s the use of having creativity in the show? The most popular one has made such a big mistake. It’s not even certain if the show can be broadcast!”

“Wei Zhengrong finished another show this time. Of all the people he could have invited, why did he have to invite Song Qingyou?”

“I thought Song Qingyou wouldn’t be able to make it into the top 100 so quickly. Maybe she’s even better than Brother Gu. Now it seems like I’ve been thinking too much.”

Most of those who said this were jealous.

Song Qingyou listened to Chen Lan’s parroting and found it very interesting.

Other than that, she had no other thoughts.

Just as the two of them were wondering when the government would release the details, the government officials brought a few parents of abducted children to their door.

Soon, the officials released a police report against the human traffickers, which focused on Song Qingyou.

[ On the morning of May 15th, @Song Qingyou passed by the East Station and saw a female named Zhao carrying out a kidnapping operation. Comrade Song Qingyou chased after Zhao without any regard for her own safety and captured Zhao. Later, Comrade Song Qingyou caught up with the criminal gang that cooperated with Zhao and subdued six criminals armed with knives to rescue seven abducted children.]

[ In recognition of Comrade Song Qingyou’s noble character, we are now giving her a commendation, a bravery award, and a cash reward of 300,000 yuan.]