Chapter 110: The Prerequisite Is Compromise

After leaving the hotel, Song Qingyou’s cold face revealed a smile. “The fox using the tiger’s might is quite useful.”

“I just don’t know if Mr. Jiang will come looking for trouble after he finds out.”

“Zhizhi, what do you think?”

Jiang Zhihan yawned and meowed reluctantly.

7 don’t think so:

Song Qingyou couldn’t understand cat language, so she said to herself, “Forget it. He’s just an unimportant stranger. Who cares what he thinks?”

Jiang Zhihan reached out and patted the arm of the person behind him.

‘Who said I’m an unimportant stranger?1

‘We’re at least-‘

Jiang Zhihan’s thoughts stopped.

He suddenly remembered that he hadn’t officially met Song Qingyou yet.

Their relationship could only be said to be a “master-pet relationship”…

Song Qingyou saw her cat wither in the blink of an eye and thought it was just a normal lazy cat.

When she got home, Wen Xia sent her a message saying that The Immortal Demon had been published and sold.

The popularity of the TV series had not dissipated, and the editorial department was very optimistic about the final sales of this book.

On the contrary, it was Song Qingyou’s other book, ‘Gate of the Tower’.

Although the quality was extremely high, the sales were not optimistic.

In Wen Xia’s original words: “This novel can be submitted for competition and awards, but its sales volume may not be as good as other books, unless your identity is exposed.”

When she signed the contract with the publishing firm, Wen Xia had found out that Song Qingyou was Qing Meng and promised to keep it a secret.

Because Song Qingyou wrote science fiction.

The science fiction category was becoming more and more unpopular on earth. A few literary awards had even withdrawn this separate category. Everyone said that “science fiction is dead.”

Qingyou was mentally prepared for this.

After all, although the entertainment industry on the earth was developed, the literary aspect was very lacking compared to the other similar planes that Song Qingyou had been to.

Soft sci-fi, which was heavily assimilated, had long dragged down the entire sci-fi theme.

There were a few reasons why she chose to write science fiction.

Firstly, the high-tech world in the book was still vivid in her mind. Writing about her own personal experiences and things that left a deep impression on her would be a much quicker process.

Secondly, she wasn’t sure if the sales of the book would be good. For someone who was short of money, it was more reliable to aim for the Newcomer Award, which was worth a million yuan.

The editorial department sent the final versions of both books to Song Qingyou.

The slogan on the cover of ‘The Immortal Demon’ was, “It’s adapted from the TV series of the same name and is a masterpiece of Qing Meng.”

And ‘Gate of the Tower’ looked like a bundled product.

The cover of the book only stated that it was the newest work of the author of ‘The Immortal Demon’, Qing Meng.