Chapter 63: I'll Help You Open the Box

After the three members of Team A heard the director’s mission, they set off in a hurry.

However, after walking for half a day, the three of them were extremely thirsty. Only then did they think of bringing water.

However, they had found four chests in a row and only found one key. They had to take the other three chests with them!

The three of them had complaints in their hearts, but they could not say it out loud, so they were very silent along the way.

As the atmosphere was low, Zhao Yingnan suddenly raised her head and pointed to the treetops more than ten meters away.

“Look over there. Is there a key hanging there?”

“That rope is blue. It should be the key to this blue-labeled box.”

Li Su looked up. “It seems like there really is… Then shouldn’t we climb up the tree to get it?”

Shen Xiyan glanced at him. “Li Su, go get it.”

“All?” Li Su looked at the height of the tree and wanted to decline.

“Do you still want us two girls to climb the tree?” Shen Xiyan said unhappily.

“How can a girl do such a thing? Of course you’re going!”

‘Why can’t women climb trees?

Zhao Yingnan had reason to suspect that Shen Xiyan was trying to denounce Song Qingyou again.

She thought for a moment and said, “Li Su, if you can’t climb up, then I’ll go.”

Shen Xiyan turned around and glared at her.

Li Su stared at the tree. “We may not be able to get it.”

When the two of them heard this, they looked over in unison.

A big black bear had walked out from behind the bushes and was staring straight at the beehive on another tree…

“What are you afraid of?” Shen Xiyan sneered. “Wouldn’t it be over after the bear left? And it would take away those bees!”

Before she could finish her sentence, they saw the black bear preparing to climb the tree, and its body just happened to hit the tree with the key.

Whoosh!

The key fell on the black bear’s neck.

Li Su and Zhao Yingnan looked at Shen Xiyan in a daze. Their eyes seemed to be saying, “What about now?”

“Pfft-”

Before Shen Xiyan could speak, a soft laugh came from behind them.

She turned around and saw Song Qingyou and the other two.

“Woof!”

When Will saw Jiang Zhihan, he stuck out his tongue and wagged his tail, wanting to rush over.

Shen Xiyan clenched the leash in dissatisfaction and dragged Will back to her side.

Li Su pursed his lips. “The only one who can get that key is probably Sister Qingyou.”

Jiang Xuyan crossed his arms. “This is too dangerous!”

“It’s just for a key. There’s really no need for that.” Zhao Yingnan said.

“Perhaps the wooden box corresponding to the key contains the ticket.”

Shen Xiyan held the small wooden box with one hand and said to Song