Chapter 156: Even This is Possible?!

At seven o’clock in the evening, all the guests gathered again.

Jiang Xuyan frowned.

“Director Wei, are you going to provide dinner according to the rankings again?”

“Then wouldn’t I have to eat potatoes again?”

“It might not be potatoes. I think it might be boiled cabbage.” Song Qingyou chuckled.

“Maybe he’ll let Teacher Jiang eat his own cooking,” Yu Muhuai said.

“Then I’ll just eat the potatoes.” Jiang Xuyan instantly admitted defeat.

“Is Teacher Jiang’s cooking really that bad?” asked Tang Zinian curiously.

Before he finished his words, Wei Zhengrong’s voice sounded, “Don’t worry! Everyone will have a chance to taste Teacher Jiang’s dishes tonight.”

“What?!” Jiang Xuyan was shocked and pointed at himself, “Then 1 have to eat it myself too?”

Director Wei did not answer and only explained, “Since Teacher Jiang’s ranking is the lowest, he’s in charge of cooking a dish.”

“Other than Teacher Jiang, only the person ranked first doesn’t need to eat this dish. This is one of the punishments.”

“It’s actually one of them.” Zhao Yingnan couldn’t help but complain.

“In addition, the program team will provide some blind boxes of ingredients. There are onions, potatoes, onions, ginger, garlic, and various drinks…Wait a minute, the food extracted from the blind box will be put into the juicer at once and blended into a paste as the second dish for your dinner.”

“Will it be cooked after it’s blended?” Xu Xingzhou immediately asked.

Wei Zhengrong smiled kindly, “Don’t think too much…”

“The program team-”

“Of course won’t cook it for you!!”

Everyone’s faces turned pale.

Why did they have to eat raw onion drinks?

What was the difference between this and directly poisoning them?

Were they going to the hospital tonight?

Wei Zhengrong looked at their pale faces and tried to hold back his laughter.

“Similarly, the first place doesn’t need to choose any ingredients, nor do they need to eat this ‘dish’. The rest of the people will have to choose more ingredients according to their rankings.”

“Then, the third dish.”

“There’s more?” Jiang Xuyan had already put on the mask of pain[l].

“Since everyone has been working hard these few days, the third dish will not be served as a punishment. At that time, dinner will be arranged at different prices according to the amount of money you earned in the past three days.”

“This is still alright.”

The group heaved a sigh of relief.

However, when all the blind food boxes were placed on the table, their expressions did not look so good.

Because, in those blind boxes, not only were there things like coriander and fenugreek roots that half the people would hate to eat, but there were also some boxes with live things in them!

Looking at the white, fat, and squirming worms, Shu Ling had goosebumps all over her body and subconsciously retreated.

Tang Zinian’s face was also pale. He covered his eyes like Jiang Xuyan.