Chapter 144: They Looked Very Obedient

Eight in the morning.

Song Qingyou had to go to the kindergarten where she worked. Classes started at 8:30, three kilometers away from the starting point.

For Song Qingyou, it was easy to get there in half an hour.

In order to keep up with her running speed, the production team had no choice but to give the cameraman a car.

When Song Qingyou arrived at the kindergarten, almost all the children had arrived.

When the parents outside saw the camera crew, most of them only took a few more glances. Only the more extroverted ones would greet them.

Because the production team had already discussed it with the kindergarten and the parents, the parents knew that there would be people filming the show in the next few days, so they were not surprised.

As soon as they reached the door, the children’s cries could be heard.

The cameraman followed her in and could not help but complain, “It’s simply a demonic sound! It seems that being a kindergarten teacher isn’t that easy.”

Song Qingyou smiled.

She actually didn’t have much experience with children.

However, it should be fine, right?

The kindergarten director welcomed them into the office.

With a business-like attitude, he said, “As a new teacher, you must pass the interview first.”

Song Qingyou stood up straight. “Okay.”

The production team must have greeted all the people at the workplace and asked them to treat all the guests strictly and not treat them as celebrities.

Therefore, Song Qingyou’s attitude was very serious from the beginning.

“Then let’s begin… Miss Song, do you have any previous experience as a teacher?”

“No, I don’t.”

Indeed, there were none in the original world.

“Have you ever taken care of a child before?”

“I go to the orphanage regularly. I’ve taken care of them before.”

The director continued to ask while taking notes, “Miss Song, do you like children? Do you have patience for children?”

“It’s alright.”

The director asked some conventional questions.

Finally, he asked about talent.

“A kindergarten teacher needs to know the basics of singing, dancing, painting, piano, and storytelling… Are you okay with it, Miss Song?”

“No problem, 1 know a little.”

Song Qingyou had reason to suspect that if she answered yes, the job would be over.

The director stood up and handed Song Qingyou a work badge.

“Teacher Song, you’ve been accepted.”

“I’ll take you to the orchid class.”

“The orchid class is the middle class of our kindergarten. Basically, it’s filled with five-year-old children…”

The principal introduced the kindergarten to Song Qingyou as they walked.

Hearing that she was teaching the middle class, Song Qingyou heaved a sigh of relief.