Chapter 48:I Can't Stand Her!

Just as she shouted out her name, a foreign object surged up from Lin Xing’s throat.

“Ugh!”

Lin Xing did not have time to find a suitable place and vomited on the spot.

Just as she was about to straighten her back, she immediately bent down and vomited again.

The continuous vomiting sounds made Zhao Yingnan unable to help but come back.

“Is Lin Xing alright?”

Lin Xing glanced at her and shouted angrily,

“Ugh! Look at me vomiting like this-”

“Do I look like I’m okay?”

Song Qingyou didn’t move. “You seemed to want to say something to me just now. Why don’t you say it again?”

Seeing Song Qingyou’s mocking smile from the corner of her eye, Lin Xing’s forehead began to sweat.

Did Song Qingyou know that she wanted to go back on her word, so she did something?

Was she really going to die here?

Feeling as if she was about to throw up again, Lin Xing couldn’t hold it in any longer and stumbled to move towards Song Qingyou.

“I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you everything. Please save me, save me!”

“Qingyou, she’s…” Zhao Yingnan didn’t understand.

Song Qingyou smiled. “Aren’t I saving you?”

Lin Xing thought that Song Qingyou was lying, but when she saw that Zhao

Yingnan actually believed her, she suddenly panicked.

No matter what, she could not die here!

Lin Xing leaned against the tree trunk, vomiting and crying as she confessed,

“I’ll say, I’ll really confess- I’ll say anything!”

“I was the one who put the cat in the box! 1 broke the cat’s hind legs on purpose! I wanted to frame Song Qingyou and embarrass her!”

“I was also the one who threw the cat off the cliff! I wanted to kill that cat!”

“I won’t dare to do it again.”

Lin Xing vomited.

Yu Muhuai and the others were reminded by Zhao Yingnan and turned around. “What did Lin Xing just say?” Jiang Xuyan was surprised. “She was the one who put Zhizhi in the box and threw him off the cliff?!”

The camera was also filming Lin Xing.

Lin Xing spat out snot and tears. “It’s me! It was all my doing.”

“I know I was wrong! I admit it! I won’t dare to do it again!”

No matter how pitiful she looked now, even Zhao Yingnan didn’t go forward easily.

“How could you do such a thing?” Jiang Xuyan couldn’t believe it. “Qingyou has no enmity with you…”

“And she even saved you several times!”

Lin Xing was worried that Song Qingyou would say Shen Xiyan’s name, so she rushed to answer, “1 just can’t stand her!”

“Besides, it’s only right for her to save me. If something really happened, could this show still continue?!”

With such a self-righteous attitude, even if there were brainless fans, it was impossible for them to speak up for her.

[ I told you this internet celebrity should be kicked out of the show!]