Chapter 72: No Survivors?

After a while, Song Qingyou climbed up the tree with her cat in her arms.

Dogs couldn’t climb trees. She wanted to help Will, but when she loosened the leash, Will ran to Shen Xiyan’s side.

“Woof woof woof!”

Shen Xiyan didn’t have time to bother with it and was still trying to get Li Su to pull her up the tree.

However, the speed of the flash flood was too fast.

In the blink of an eye, Will and Shen Xiyan were washed away by the flood!

Li Su was shocked. “Sister Xiyan!”

Jiang Xuyan couldn’t help but shout, “Grab the tree next to us!”

Shen Xiyan was flustered and swallowed a few mouthfuls of dirty water.

In the roaring flood, Will swam to Shen Xiyan’s side with all his might. He bit her collar with his mouth and pulled her up to the floating trees on the water.

Jiang Xuyan and the others weren’t 100% safe either. No matter if Shen Xiyan could get through this, they could only watch helplessly.

At this moment, the storm had stopped, and they felt a little better.

Song Qingyou kept looking at the flood under the tree, thinking about something.

Jiang Zhihan held onto the tree trunk tightly. It wasn’t until the rain stopped that he realized Song Qingyou was breaking out in cold sweat.

Her lips were tightly pursed, and her hand was still rubbing the branch uneasily.

He followed Song Qingyou’s gaze.

Jiang Zhihan suddenly had a bad guess.

Song Qingyou was afraid of water.

At the same time.

Outside the island.

After detecting that the typhoon had left Fuxian island, officials immediately launched rescue work.

During this period, the program team requested to follow the filming. Due to the great influence of public figures, the officials agreed to arrange for the filming crew to accompany them.

After the rescue team and cameraman boarded the helicopter, Man vs. Wild 3 started streaming again.

[ What’s the situation now?]

[ They should be fine, right?]

[ It’s said that there was a sudden tsunami. It’s hard to say if they can be saved.]

[ This show is really sick. Why would they send people out into the wilderness to survive for no reason?]

[ No one can predict a natural disaster. Don’t scold the show.]

A large number of viewers entered the live broadcast room. At first, there were people who criticized the program team.

However, when the camera saw the tsunami surging toward the shore, everyone began to feel nervous.

After making sure that everyone on the coast had evacuated, the rescue personnel drove the helicopter straight to Fuxian Island, which was not far from the shore.

From afar, the originally green island was now a deep yellow.

The entire island seemed to be sinking, and only the part at the highest point ha d ‘survived’ unscathed.

“They didn’t just encounter a tsunami, they also encountered a flash flood!” the rescue personnel said with a serious expression. “They might be dead.”