Chapter 49: A Gift for the Cat

The calls for Lin Xing to withdraw from the show were getting louder and louder.

At this time, Shen Xiyan wanted to go on the show, so the director simply agreed to go with the flow.

Knowing that Shen Xiyan was going to participate in Man vs. Wild 3, her fans began to promote and build momentum in advance.

As a female celebrity with tens of millions of fans, Shen Xiyan could bring more traffic to the show.

Therefore, the production team was particularly tolerant of Shen Xiyan and allowed her to bring her suitcase to the island.

When Shen Xiyan met with the two people from Team A, the director told the three people from Team B about her arrival.

Jiang Xuyan and Yu Muhuai had only heard of Shen Xiyan’s name or watched her movies and television works. They didn’t have much of a reaction to this. At most, they just welcomed her.

Song Qingyou said nothing.

She did not expect Shen Xiyan to come here.

From this, it could be inferred that her performance on the show should have garnered a lot of fans.

Otherwise, Shen Xiyan would not be so restless.

Song Qingyou was still deep in thought when Yu Muhuai suddenly handed her a glass of water.

As they had enough points, the three of them exchanged for their basic daily necessities, including the glass in Yu Muhuai’s hand.

“Thank you.”

“What are you thinking about?” Yu Muhuai lowered his voice. “I feel… Ever since the director mentioned the news about Shen Xiyan, the atmosphere around you has been a little low.”

Jiang Zhihan, who was in Song Qingyou’s arms, also felt the same way.

Now that Yu Muhuai asked, he wasn’t in a hurry to jump down from her lap…

Song Qingyou raised her eyebrows slightly. “We are not enemies, but for now, we are probably… people who dislike each other.”

From the moment Shen Xiyan debuted, the public knew her identity as the daughter of the Shen family.

Yu Muhuai was a little curious. Flow did Song Qingyou know Shen Xiyan?

“You-”

Just as he was about to speak, someone behind him greeted Jiang Xuyan.

“Good morning, Teacher Jiang.”

The voice was clear and sharp.

Yu Muhuai looked back.

A tall and thin woman was shaking hands with Jiang Xuyan.

The woman had long curly hair and exquisite makeup.

Although she was also wearing a camouflage uniform, it was obvious that it was custom-made. She was completely different from the other guests.

It must be Shen Xiyan.

To be able to become popular and rise to the A-list not long after her debut, Shen Xiyan was not only good-looking but also very outstanding.

It was a pity that she was ‘beautiful but has no soul’.

Especially when compared to Song Qingyou, she looked like a high-profile internet celebrity!

Yu Muhuai was about to look away when Shen Xiyan walked over with a smile.

“I’m Shen Xiyan. Nice to meet you.”

“Yu Muhuai.”

[ Ahhh, it’s really Xiyan!]