Chapter 83: Prepare to Break the Contract

“This unknown snake-faced auntie.”

He stood in front of Song Qingyou.

“May I ask which hospital you went to for plastic surgery and accidentally cut off your brain? 1 suggest that you go to the doctor to seek compensation. If you offend someone one day because a part of your brain is missing, you can still use the compensation money from the hospital to live the rest of your life!”

Qiu Yu took a few deep breaths and finally calmed her anger.

“Even if I’m not famous, I’m still better than a newcomer like you who doesn’t even have a piece of work!”

“But I’m young!” Xu Mingrui sneered. “Auntie, you look like you’re almost fifty, right?”

Qiu Yu had just turned 30 this year. Age had always been a taboo for her, but now someone was saying that she was almost 50! If this wasn’t the company, she would definitely beat this b*stard to death!

“What’s the use of being young?” She gritted her teeth and sneered. “Why don’t you take a look at the script you wrote? Even if you film for a few hundred years, you won’t be able to produce anything good!”

“Also, look at how much investment you’ve managed to pull in. With your investment, you can’t even hire actors, let alone special effects, right? Little kid, do you think filming a TV series is child’s play?”

Xu Mingrui: “Aren’t you happy to be called an auntie? You’re old. How can you understand the aesthetic standards of young people?”

“You-”

Qiu Yu almost fainted from anger.

She turned her head and saw Song Qingyou flipping through the script and watching the show. Was she a treating her as a circus monkey?!

Song Qingyou noticed Qiu Yu’s gaze and couldn’t help but smile.

Actually, she did not expect Xu Mingrui to be so vicious. After all, he looked quite honest when he paid for the fare, but in the end, he was a little hedgehog.

Qiu Yu saw Song Qingyou laugh and felt that she was mocking her.

The manager behind her patted her arm in time to remind her not to be rash.

Qiu Yu sneered angrily. “Ha! Young man! A child director and a wooden vase, acting like a dragon and a phoenix. I want to see what good things you can shoot!”

After saying that, she was about to leave.

Song Qingyou turned on her phone to record. “If Director Xu and I really do produce a good series, what will Miss Qiu do?”

Qiu Yu stopped in her tracks. “You guys?”

The word ‘disdain’ was almost engraved on her face.

Song Qingyou was unmoved. “Miss Qiu, have you started filming a new drama recently?”

“Of course!” Qiu Yu scoffed. “My job is to be an actress. Of course, I have to film every day. It’s not like some people who only become famous by participating in variety shows…”

“Miss Qiu is right.” Song Qingyou nodded seriously.

“I see that you seem to hate actors who can’t produce outstanding works.”

“How about this? If the viewership ratings of the new drama that Director Xu and 1 are filming do not exceed Miss Qiu’s new drama, I’ll just leave the industry. If it’s the opposite, Miss Qiu will leave the industry.”

Qiu Yu’s manager frowned and refused. “The company has a contract. If Xiaoyu leaves the industry, won’t she have to pay compensation for breaching the contract? This won’t do.”