Chapter 96: The Reaction Was Too Exaggerated

Overnight, the public opinion was reversed.

Not to mention the furious Qiu Yu, even Song Qingyou didn’t expect this.

She was a little confused when she saw that her latest Weibo comment was full of praises.

After thinking about it, she replied to her fans.

[ Acting’s just my job. What’s the point of praising me? Aren’t you all working every day? If you want to praise someone, praise yourselves.]

[ Being a celebrity is just a normal job. If they don’t do a good job, they need to learn and improve. Your reactions are too exaggerated.]

Compared to most artistes who would either pretend to be demure and say ‘it’s okay’ or ‘I’ll continue to work hard’, Song Qingyou’s replies were refreshing.

Her casual words always gave people the feeling that ‘we are all workers.’

In fact, Song Qingyou really thought so.

Therefore, her reply was screenshotted and sent out by her fans, and she gained a lot of new fans.

Many people who supported Qiu Yu deleted their recent Weibo posts and became as quiet as chickens.

There were also some who did not believe in the rumors. They boldly tagged @Cui Xuelin and asked him if this was true.

Cui Xuelin was old and hardly used Weibo, so they knew that he wouldn’t respond.

Some unscrupulous media outlets seized on this point and began to suspect that the photo of ‘Rabbit’s Maverick’ might have been photoshopped.

Qiu Yu’s fans also swarmed over.

At this time, Song Qingyou naturally couldn’t pay attention to them.

Even though there were kind-hearted people who came forward to explain for her, Song Qingyou still went ahead with her plan. When filming, she would let the production team record it and release it under the guise of leaks.

Today was mainly Song Qingyou and Yu Muhuai’s scene.

In the play, Xihe traveled back in time and gradually left Taichu. She decided to be with Tianxuan Immortal.

The two of them stood facing each other.

Song Qingyou quickly got into character.

Xihe, who had just avoided Taichu, met Immortal Tianxuan head-on.

“Tianxuan?” Xihe was surprised. “Why are you here?”

“I…” Tianxuan stopped in his tracks. “I came to find you.”

“Did something happen?” Xihe asked, confused.

Tianxuan shook his head, his expression conflicted.

In the end, he pursed his lips and looked at Xihe in front of him. “Have you really decided to sign a contract with me?”

Facing Xihe, Tianxuan was not confident.

There was also a strong love that could not be concealed.

Yu Muhuai’s expression was extremely accurate. Behind the camera, Xu Mingrui was pleasantly surprised.

“It seems that Yu Muhuai is in good condition today!”

At this moment, Xihe was slightly stunned. “Why are you suddenly asking this?”

Tianxuan thought that she was denying it. He lowered his eyes and said, “If you’re unwilling, then the matter of signing the contract… Why don’t we just forget about it!”