Chapter 164: I Want To Chase Her

Gu Xingchen was very active.

He did as he said.

He took out his phone and sent Song Qingyou dozens of photos of his dog.

Song Qingyou thought that Gu Xingchen was just saying it to show that he had a good relationship with her. She didn’t expect him to really have a big golden retriever.

Most importantly, Gu Xingchen’s big dog was quite good-looking.

Song Qingyou scrolled through the dozens of photos and suddenly wanted to become a winner in life with both cats and dogs…

Jiang Zhihan, who was in the cat bag, only glanced at his phone screen before losing interest.

But now, he suddenly felt a chill.

Jiang Zhihan looked up and saw Song Qingyou staring at the photo of the dog.

Gu Xingchen, who had walked over at some point in time, was even talking about how good it was to have a dog with a smug look on his face.

Seeing Song Qingyou’s interest, Jiang Zhihan couldn’t sit still anymore.

It was not okay to have more cats at home, let alone dogs!

He kept raising his paws. When they weren’t paying attention, he pulled open the zipper of the cat carrier and a cat’s head popped out.

Just as the person next to her was about to remind her, the cat jumped into Song Qingyou’s arms.

“Zhizhi?”

The cat moved so lightly that Song Qingyou didn’t notice him.

Fortunately, her clothes were not stained with hair, or else it would be troublesome.

At this moment, Gu Xingchen was still saying, “My young pupper knows how to open the door. He’s especially smart.”

Jiang Zhihan released his cat instinct and bared his teeth at him before turning back to meow at Song Qingyou.

No matter how one heard it, this cry sounded a little aggrieved.

Song Qingyou’s jade-like cat eyes looked over and she forgot to stuff him into the cat carrier. She picked him up and said, “My cat can open a cat carrier and is very smart.”

“What is this?” Gu Xingchen sneered. “Can’t the zipper be opened by pulling it twice?”

Jiang Zhihan looked at Gu Xingchen with disdain, ‘How dare you say that a stupid dog is smarter than me? Is there something wrong with your brain? “Your cat’s expression, pfft-”

Gu Xingchen couldn’t help but laugh out loud. “Isn’t this too much? It’s as if he’s saying, you stupid human!”

Song Qingyou pointed at the cat’s eyes and then at him, saying, “Stupid.”

“This is what I don’t like about cats. Dogs are so considerate!”

“It’s okay. My Zhizhi is cute.”

“My dog even gives me slippers.”

Jiang Zhihan immediately turned around and looked at Song Qingyou, ‘You don’t want me to get your slippers too, do you?

“My Zhizhi is cute.” The latter stroked the cat’s head.

“My dog knows math!”

Jiang Zhihan thought, ‘I know this too:

However, Song Qingyou didn’t understand his gaze.

“My Zhizhi is cute,” Song Qingyou replied.

Gu Xingchen was speechless. “So what if he’s cute? My dog is also cute…”