Chapter 64: Not Even Magic

After that, the two groups parted ways.

Not long after, Yu Muhuai found a wooden box on a branch.

The label on the wooden box was red and blue, indicating that the key he was looking for was strung on a red and blue rope.

Song Qingyou climbed up the tree and took the box down.

Then, she picked up the hatchet and looked at the box.

Jiang Xu Yan thought that she was going to make a move and quickly said, “Qingyou, don’t be rash. This lock costs ten thousand yuan!”

“I didn’t plan to use a knife.”

Before Jiang Xuyan could relax, she picked up a wooden stick and used the hatchet to cut a toothpick-like tip.

Then, under the watchful eyes of Jiang and Yu, she inserted the tip into the keyhole and twisted it a few times. In less than ten seconds, the lock opened with a click!

Jiang Zhihan: Cat shocked.jpg

“Qingyou, so you have the skill to pick locks?” Jiang Xuyan’s eyes widened.

[ I thought Sister Qingyou only knew how to crack it by brute force. I didn’t expect Sister Qingyou to have such skills.]

[ No wonder she asked the production team if they wanted to add more rules.]

[ So she was waiting for the director to slip up! ]

[ Having more skills doesn’t weigh her down. Does Brother Qingyou really know everything?]

At this moment, the director was speechless.

Seeing that the bullet screen was still mocking him, he turned on the microphone on impulse.

“Cough cough-”

Jiang Xuyan and Yu Muhuai raised their heads when they heard the director cough.

“Director, you said you wouldn’t add any more rules.”

Jiang Xuyan gloated, “Yes! The director can’t go back on his word.”

The agitated director took a deep breath and said, “Woof woof woof! 1 want to add another rule!”

Jiang Xuyan was stunned. “Director, are you really that shameless? In order to add rules, you did not hesitate to bark like a dog?!”

“The rules of the show are sacred and inviolable!”

Jiang Xuyan gave him a thumbs up. “You’re very skilled at dog language.”

[ Dog language! Dog language hahahaha. 1 want to see the director’s expression]

[ 1 never expected the director to be so flexible.]

Song Qingyou smiled but didn’t say anything.

The director was already barking like a dog, so it was better for her not to provoke him.

The director ignored Jiang Xuyan’s mockery. “A new rule has been added. The lock of the wooden box must be opened by a key, and the wooden box and the key must not be damaged!”

“Moreover! Even if you use magic to take out the contents directly, it won’t be considered valid! You must use a key! Key! Key!”

Important things were repeated three times.

When the live broadcast room heard this, it was instantly filled with laughter.

[ Because Sister Qingyou is so all-rounded, the director even suspects that she knows magic, hahaha]