Chapter 20: A Little Rusty

---

**Author's Note:**

Mass update of new chapters are now available! Check them out and enjoy the story!

---

As soon as Song Qingyou came back, Jiang Xuyan went up to her.

“How is it? Are you alright now? Are you hurt?”

“I’m fine.”

[2333 Teacher Jiang was more worried about her.]

[ Qingyou: Teacher Jiang, I can beat ten of you.]

[ Teacher Jiang should have asked if the monkey was injured (comical.jpg)]

“It’s good that you’re fine.”

Jiang Xuyan heaved a sigh of relief and pointed at the cat on the rock. “You don’t know, but Zhizhi kept looking at you when you left. He was more worried about you than any of us. It seems like you chose the right cat.”

Song Qingyou looked in the direction of his finger and found that Zhizhi was lying motionless, as if he had fallen asleep.

Jiang Xuyan was surprised and asked, “Eh? Why are you sleeping? You were clearly like a husband-gazing rock just now.”

Jiang Zhihan really wanted to refute him. What did he mean by ‘husband-gazing rock’? It was just an instinctive reaction of a pet recognizing its master. It had nothing to do with him!

Song Qingyou looked at the cat’s ears moving and smiled without saying a word.

Then, as if he had thought of something, she looked at the camera and said, “I just saved someone, so 30 points. No problem, right?”

“No problem,” he said. The director’s voice came from the drone.

Jiang Xuyan gave Song Qingyou a big thumbs up.

Yu Muhuai pointed to the pile of bamboo at the side.

“Teacher Jiang and I were going to split the bamboo, but we were not sure what you were going to do with it…”

“It’s used to make a bamboo house.”

Song Qingyou put down the long pipe and picked up the hatchet.

“But before that, I want to do something else.”

“What are you doing?” Jiang Xuyan was very enthusiastic.

He really wanted to get involved in building a house.

Song Qingyou kept him in suspense. “You’ll know later.”

[ Does Song Qingyou know how to build a house? ]

[ Isn’t the player a little too strong? I want to ask what she can’t do.]

[ She’s probably the only one who can’t act ]

[ I just found out that Sister Qingyou also acted before. Where? I’ll go take a look.]

[ it’s a web drama, and her acting was very stiff. ]

[ Without any acting talent, she can only be a variety show star in the future, right? ]

[ I hope you don’t act and ruin the reputation of passers-by after you become popular. ]

The people in the live broadcast room talked about Song Qingyou building a bamboo house, then moved to the only web drama she acted in.

Song Qingyou had already separated the bamboo skin and cut it into strips of bamboo with the same width and length.

“Are you going to make a summer sleeping mat?” Yu Muhuai asked.