Chapter 101: Just For Post-Production

---------- Start of Mass Update ----------

In the following month, the crew of The Immortal Demon was busy filming and had no time to pay attention to public opinion.

Song Qingyou was even more so.

She had to film during the day and do post-production at night.

At the same time, she wrote a thesis on the technical theory and sent it to a journal.

It could be said that she was so busy that her feet did not touch the ground.

However, this busy schedule had also brought about great results.

Song Qingyou's three papers on the themes of "virtual reality", "visualization technology" and "computer vision technology" were quickly sent to be reviewed by authoritative international journals.

The technological theory she wrote in her thesis was ahead of this era.

Even if it was just a theory, it was mature and perfect, and it was very valuable for research.

The experts and professors responsible for the review were astonished.

Moreover, most authors had to write down their work unit, occupation, and so on.

When they saw that Song Qingyou was an actress, they were even more shocked.

A month later, Science and Technology, one of the most famous journals in the academic world, published three consecutive papers by the same person, causing widespread discussion.

There was also a professor who wrote a comment on the cover:

[ This is the idea of a genius. Time may confirm the accuracy and greatness of these theories.]

This professor was famous for being strict in the academic circle.

Now that he had used the word "great", it made everyone curious.

The Chinese academic community was also very concerned.

Especially when they saw the nationality of the author, it was even more explosive.

Looking at the author's name again-

Song Qingyou?

They searched all the students and teachers, but they couldn't find a single one called Song Qingyou.

Even if someone on the internet mentioned that this name was the same as a celebrity, no one believed that this Song Qingyou was that Song Qingyou.

A computer science professor from A University suddenly said, "Old Cui was bragging to me a few days ago that he had taken in a last disciple. I think her name is Song Qingyou."

"Isn't Old Cui from the acting department?"

"I know. She looks like an actress. It can't be her, right?"

After a long discussion, they finally decided to ask Cui Xuelin.

When Cui Xuelin contacted Song Qingyou, she was preparing to shoot the last scene.

"Teacher?"

"Qingyou, let me ask you something. Have you submitted any theses recently?"

Song Qingyou nodded. "1 submitted three papers. The journal sent me a sample a week ago. Do you want to see it?"

Three papers? The elders surrounding Cui Xuelin widened their eyes.

"It's like this, your three papers... Could they be from this issue of Science and Technology? Qingyou, you can't impersonate someone in this matter. If it's true, then it's true. If it's not, then it's not. The consequences are very serious..."