Chapter 189: Song Xingye Woke Up

“It’s really beautiful.”

Song Qingyou sighed.

It wasn’t until their eyes met in mid-air and Jiang Zhihan smiled mockingly that she realized that she had said what was on her mind.

Song Qingyou raised her hand and tucked her hair behind her ear. To avoid embarrassment, she took the initiative to say, “Does Mr. Jiang come to this restaurant often?”

“It was recommended by Fang Yan. It’s my first time here.”

“Then you have to taste it carefully. We can’t let Assistant Fang’s efforts go to waste.”

Song Qingyou had only asked casually to change the topic, not caring much about the answer.

After saying a few words, the waiter served the dishes.

This was a western restaurant. After the appetizers were served, the steak was of extremely high quality. It looked very appetizing.

Song Qingyou ate two mouthfuls and looked around, only to realize that there was no wine on the table.

“Doesn’t Mr. Jiang drink?” she asked curiously.

Jiang Zhihan’s hand that was holding the knife and fork paused for a moment. “I might not be able to sleep if I drink at night.”

“If you need it, I’ll get them to send it over.”

Song Qingyou shook her head. “No need. 1 was just surprised that Mr. Jiang doesn’t drink.”

Jiang Zhihan looked up slightly.

His expression didn’t change, but Song Qingyou knew what he wanted to ask, so she explained, “Because Mr. Jiang might have to attend all kinds of social events.”

Jiang Zhihan replied, “Even if 1 have to attend social events, I don’t need to please others.”

As the party being flattered, he could drink if he wanted to, and he would not drink if he did not want to.

“Is Mr. Jiang flexing?” Song Qingyou was stunned for a moment before she laughed.

“Flexing… What do you mean?” Jiang Zhihan asked.

Song Qingyou was stunned again and said with a smile, “That’s an online term. It’s probably-”

She didn’t know how to explain. Should she just say that he was being pretentious?

Song Qingyou thought for a moment, took out her phone, leaned forward slightly, and showed him the encyclopedia page. She smiled and said, “Mr. Jiang, don’t you usually look at social media platforms?”

He was so young, but he had never heard of these familiar online terms…Those who didn’t know better would think that this person lived in some deep forest.

Jiang Zhihan shook his head and looked at her bright smile.

“What does CEO Jiang usually do?” Song Qingyou asked.

“Work.”

“Other than work?”

H H

As expected, Jiang Zhihan fell silent.

Seeing this, Song Qingyou finally understood the meaning of the “workaholics” that the people in the Secretary Department spoke of.

At that time, Lin Hui even complained that they used to think that Mr. Jiang’s lover must be the entire Jiangyuan Corporation.

“What about when Mr. Jiang was still in school? What did you usually do?”

“Studying.”

“You don’t have any other hobbies…Or pastimes?”