Chapter 138: All-Class Challenge

“It’s not Man vs. Wild.”

“It’s a new variety show.”

Wei Zhengrong’s voice was steady, as if he was very confident about the new program.

Song Qingyou flipped through the script in her hand. After confirming that her future filming tasks wouldn’t be too heavy, she agreed to let Wei Zhengrong take a look at the rules and content of the variety show.

Wei Zhengrong had mentioned a new plan.

It was a show called “All-Class Challenge.”

The show would invite singers, actors, or idols from the entertainment industry to participate.

They would randomly experience other occupations in the show.

For example, teachers, waiters, construction workers, environmental protection workers, and so on.

The program team would set up corresponding job missions according to different jobs.

Upon completion of the mission, one would receive rewards and points.

The person with the most points would receive a bonus from the program team.

The less points one had, the heavier the punishment one would receive.

In this aspect, it was similar to Man vs. Wild.

Song Qingyou read the entire proposal and had a feeling that the show would be a hit.

Because the entertainment industry on earth was developed, celebrities were always glamorous in front of the camera. Some people were even ‘ignorant of the sufferings of the world’.

Letting celebrities experience the work of ordinary people and experience their hardships would definitely attract a lot of viewers!

Song Qingyou’s gaze fell on the final bonus amount of the proposal.

“Man vs. Wild 3’s prize money was still one million yuan. Why is it only a hundred thousand yuan for this show?”

Even if the bonus was just a symbol, if it was too little, wouldn’t it seem unattractive and gimmicky?

Chen Lan looked at the proposal and replied,

“That’s because Man vs. Wild 4’s reputation has dropped again. The investors might think that Man vs. Wild 3 is supported by you, and Director Wei himself isn’t very capable, so they didn’t invest much.”

“I see-”

After Song Qingyou returned from the island, she had actually heard about it.

Because she had offended Shen Xiyan, many people in the production team requested to replace her, but Wei Zhengrong resisted the pressure and insisted on continuing filming…

And Wei Zhengrong’s new program idea was indeed good.

How bad could a person’s ability be to come up with such a good idea?

Thinking of this, Song Qingyou tapped her fingers on the table.

“Then we might be able to take advantage of this.”

“What do you mean?” Chen Lan was puzzled.

“I think that as long as the publicity and filming of this show are done well, the chances of it becoming popular are very high. Therefore, why don’t we get involved and invest a portion of our money in it?”

In addition, there might be sponsors willing to invest in the title sponsorship, so the bonus would not be so low.

Chen Lan frowned.