Chapter 190: You're Only Twenty

The two of them rushed to Jiang Zhihan’s private hospital.

It was already past eight in the evening, and there were only a few staff on duty in the hospital.

“Mr. Jiang-”

Just as they were about to greet him, Jiang Zhihan interrupted them,” Where is Dr. Liu?”

“Dr. Liu is in ward 203. He heard that Mr. Song has woken up, so Dr. Liu just arrived at the hospital not long ago…”

Song Qingyou ran upstairs.

Jiang Zhihan also followed her.

The two people in the hospital lobby looked at each other.

“So that Mr. Song and Song Qingyou are father and daughter?”

“This hospital only accepts a few people who come here. They don’t accept any seriously ill patients. What’s the relationship between Sister Qingyou and Mr. Jiang?”

“Maybe they are a couple.”

“If it’s really… Come to think of it, they’re so compatible. I’ll accept this couple as a sign of respect.”

“Unfortunately, 1 can’t tell anyone. I’ll probably suffocate to death.”

“Don’t do anything stupid. Before the news gets out, you’ll lose your job!”

“Don’t worry, don’t worry. I know what’s important. I won’t say it even if I die.”

The two of them chatted for a long time and agreed that Song Qingyou and Jiang Zhihan had a special relationship.

Song Xingye had the same thought as them.

After he woke up, he immediately asked Song Qingyou about it. When he found out that his daughter was fine and would arrive soon, Song Xingye felt relieved.

However, he didn’t expect that Qingyou didn’t come alone. There was a young man behind her!

Dr. Liu, who was in the ward, nodded and left quietly when he saw his boss.

Song Xingye glanced at Jiang Zhihan from time to time and didn’t know what expression to make. He hesitated for two seconds before speaking, “Qingyou.”

“Dad.”

Song Qingyou wiped the corner of her eyes and quickly sat down on the bed, completely ignoring the person behind her.

Of course, Jiang Zhihan didn’t mind.

It was his first time meeting Song Qingyou’s adoptive father, so he didn’t dare to speak up.

The Song family used to be in the logistics industry. Song Xingye was also a serious businessman, but his temperament was gentle and elegant, more like an academic researcher.

Song Xingye patted his daughter’s shoulder and comforted her before looking at Jiang Zhihan.

“Qingyou, this is…”

Song Qingyou sat up straight and turned around to introduce him, “Dad, this is Jiang Zhihan, CEO Jiang. This is CEO Jiang’s private hospital. It’s all thanks to him that you woke up!”

“Jiang?”

In the business circle of Jing City, Song Xingye only knew one family with the surname Jiang.

That was definitely someone the Song family could not afford to offend.

“Jiangyuan Corporation,” Song Qingyou replied.

“So it’s Mr. Jiang.” Song Xingye smiled and nodded. “I’m really sorry. This is the first time I’ve met you…”

Because he had been lying down for too long, Song Xingye’s body could not move freely, so he could not stand up to greet him.