Chapter 3: Picking Up Trash at the Start

Song Qingyou patted the cat’s head to comfort it, completely unaware that her subordinate’s furry face was stiff and depressed.

“Its hind leg is broken, so it can’t move for now,” she said to Jiang Xuyan, who was far away.

JiangXuyan patted his chest exaggeratedly, as if he was relieved.

“No wonder you kept looking at its hind legs,” Yu Muhuai said gently.

They all knew the reason why the cat had a fracture.

Jiang Xuyan quickly changed the topic. “You haven’t named the cat yet, have you?”

Song Qingyou nodded and lowered her eyes to look at the fluffy thing in her hand.

When she lowered her head, her eyes suddenly met a pair of dark green cat eyes.

It was bright and deep, like a bottomless lake. It was extremely stunning.

At this time, Jiang Zhihan, who had completely woken up, was caught off guard and met the eyes of a strange woman.

She had long black hair, and her skin was as smooth as porcelain, like the snow under the moon.

Her pair of peach blossom eyes were glistening with water, and she was so charming that it was unforgettable.

He remembered this woman!

After the car accident, Jiang Zhihan suddenly realized that he had turned into a cat.

Because he was worried that the car would explode, he had to escape from the scene first. However, he couldn’t even walk steadily after turning into a cat and almost got into a car accident again.

If the woman in front of him had not discovered him in time, he would not even be a cat now!

Jiang Zhihan looked around and confirmed that he was at sea.

In his daze, he could hear the conversation around him and naturally knew that the woman who saved him was an artiste. They were filming a show now…

Although it was humiliating to be someone’s pet, Jiang Zhihan was not someone who couldn’t accept reality.

Furthermore, this woman had saved him. As long as he did not let her know his identity, everything would be fine.

Jiang Zhihan was deep in thought. At this moment, he had completely forgotten the pain of his broken leg. He looked silly.

It was obvious that he was not made to catch rats.

Song Qingyou thought about it and casually replied, “Zhizhi, let’s call it Zhizhi.”

When he heard this name, Jiang Zhihan almost thought that Song Qingyou knew who he was, but it was impossible!

He opened his mouth to refute the name, but who knew that the moment he opened his mouth, he would say, ‘Meow ~’.

As soon as the meowing came out, Jiang Zhihan’s brain completely stopped working for the first time.

Song Qingyou saw that the kitten meowed once and then stopped moving. She couldn’t help but whisper, “Could it be that its head was also injured and it became a silly cat?”

At the thought of his own meowing, even if he was called a fool, Jiang Zhihan endured it and closed his eyes as if he didn’t hear anything.

If he could turn back into a human one day, he would never tell anyone that he had turned into a cat!

“He looks so well-behaved.”

Jiang Xuyan said and reached out to stroke the cat.

Who knew that the kitten would instantly stare over, its cold eyes locked on the person who had reached out.