Chapter 17: Monkey and Squirrel

As the number of viewers in the live broadcast room increased, it became common to see people arguing.

Lin Xing, who was about to be dragged away by Zhao Yingnan, took the opportunity to slap Zhao Yingnan’s hand away and crossed her arms.

“I say, even if you don’t want to feed that little monkey, there’s no need to drive it away, right?”

“The little monkey didn’t provoke you. Besides, it originally lived here. It was us who disturbed the animals by filming the show. You’re that reluctant?”

“If you want to feed it, you can.” Song Qingyou coldly glanced at him.

“Hmph! I don’t have anything in my hands, right? If I had food to eat, would you still have a chance? I’d have already fed it!”

“So, you’re admitting that you’re incompetent?”

“You!” Lin Xing’s face turned pale. “Anyway, I’m not as emotionless as you! You’re willing to chase away such a cute little monkey. I think you’ll throw away that cat sooner or later, you cold-blooded woman!”

“Bzz bzz …”

The familiar voice sounded again, and the people inside and outside the screen immediately stopped.

Everyone thought that the little monkey had been scared away, but they didn’t expect it to poke its head out from behind another tree.

It was just that its careful appearance made people feel bad for her.

Some people who were quite sympathetic criticized Song Qingyou in speech and writing.

[ I’m on Lin Xing’s side this time. Song Qingyou is too cold-hearted. ]

[ This is survival in the wilderness. Why should they feed the monkeys with food that they have worked so hard to find? ]

[ Lin Xing is using moral coercion. Can’t some people see it? ]

[ Why can’t they feed it anymore? Song Qingyou could catch so many fish with the trap, she didn’t lack food at all.]

[ It’s fine if Song doesn’t feed the monkey if she’s afraid that the monkey will get sick from eating it. The main point is, why did she chase the monkey away? ]

[ She has a high combat power, so she won’t have violent tendencies, right? ]

[ Do you abuse cats behind our backs? ]

Many people in the live broadcast room spoke up for Song Qingyou.

However, they were quickly drowned out by the voices of the crusade.

Some people even said they would report it to the Animal Protection Association.

When Lin Xing saw the monkey appear again, she immediately showed a look of pity.

“Song Qingyou, I’m begging you, just give it something to eat, even a fruit is fine! Look at how pitiful it is!”

Song Qingyou was unmoved. “I’ll still say the same thing. You can feed it if you want to. It has nothing to do with me.”

Jiang Xuyan, who was on the side, also felt bad, but when he remembered that he didn’t believe Song Qingyou last time, he simply didn’t say anything this time.

Song Qingyou was too lazy to pay attention to Lin Xing, and once again picked up the long stick to scare the monkey.

This time, the little monkey seemed to have run far away and did not come back.