Chapter 60: Apologize to You

Song Qingyou didn’t feel that there was anything wrong with her current appearance.

Looking around, she realized that everyone was standing still. She asked in confusion, “What are you waiting for? Tie them up with a rope!”

Even her lines were filled with a sense of banditry.

This made the viewers in the live broadcast room extremely happy.

The audience in Team A’s live broadcast room was very curious. How did Song Qingyou do it?

This was a question that the man responsible for capturing the criminals wanted to ask as well.

Song Qingyou waited for the two awake ones to be tied up, then casually picked up the dark-skinned man and threw him over.

“This is their boss. You can interrogate him first.”

Boss?

Just this?

The corners of the two rangers’ mouths twitched.

But they didn’t doubt Song Qingyou.

After all, a 1.7-meter-tall girl could lift a 1.8-meter-tall man with one hand, which was already very telling.

After a while, Yu Muhuai came back with the cat under the guidance of the camera.

After that, the group stayed in the tent and waited for the others to come.

The two young men who came to the rescue were very interested in Song Qingyou and asked her a lot of questions about how she subdued the criminals.

Song Qingyou’s answers were very simple, without any emotion.

Jiang Xuyan, who was at the side, couldn’t listen anymore. He excitedly pulled Zhao Yingnan to tell her about their “thrilling” escape route.

He also described Song Qingyou as if she was a god.

Song Qingyou frowned and couldn’t help but interrupt, “Brother Jiang, this is too exaggerated. I was just lucky…”

“Don’t speak, let me speak!”

Jiang Xuyan looked serious, then smiled, “I really have no choice. Qingyou is so humble, she will definitely miss some details, so 1 have to tell you.”

[Sister Qingyou looks helpless.]

[Teacher Jiang is really becoming more and more of a lackey.]

[ He looks like an anxious eunuch beside the Emperor.]

[ Hahahaha, Teacher Jiang is always useful in useless places.]

Helplessly, Song Qingyou could only watch as Jiang Xuyan deified her, leaving the others dumbfounded.

Fortunately, the ‘main force’ arrived very quickly.

Other than the production team, there were also other people from the Forest Security Bureau and the Wild Animal Protection Association.

Seeing how big the battle was, everyone understood that today’s matter was probably very serious.

The leader of the officials greeted the others before stopping in front of Song Qingyou.

“Comrade Song Qingyou, first of all, 1 would like to praise you for being fearless in the face of danger. You were able to protect yourself and others in such a dangerous situation. At the same time, 1 would like to thank you for saving those protected animals and saving your comrades.”

“But 1 have to make it clear that some of your dangerous behavior is not worth promoting. You still need to be criticized and educated.”

Song Qingyou knew that she would be lectured.