Chapter 21 We won't freeze to death, right?

Looking up, I seemed to see the original owner who was also the previous life. My parents felt guilty at first, and then left with a smile.

It seems that they did not expect this situation, but fortunately their daughter left this cage full of huge changes.

Su Zhixi was about to leave with Su Shizhi, but was stopped by Grandpa Su.

"Although it has nothing to do with you, I should at least listen to it. I also have half of your pension. If you hand it over in front of me, I can still testify for you."

Everyone in the Su family: "······"

Su Zhengzhong: "Everything in your house should be divided into three parts. Aimin, Aijia and you and your wife should each take one share. As for the house, I suggest you all separate it.

The new house and the old house belong to the boss and the third child. Those who choose the old house will get an extra thirty yuan. My nephew-in-law, please tell me about the things at home. "

Grandma Wang Xiufang: "There are a total of 9 frozen chickens in the house, three for each person; there are three pots, one for each family;... There is nothing else in the house, so the ones that were originally at home will go to whoever they are." Home.

In the end, our family still has a total of more than 600 in savings. The extra money will not be counted, it will be given to me and your father. The 600 yuan included the 400 yuan that was used to buy the third child a job and was later returned. We split the money with the eldest son, but the third eldest brother didn't get it. We still divided the remaining 200 yuan into four parts. Your father and I are separated and each gets one point. That's it, uncle. "

The old man from the Su clan nodded indifferently, but just because he didn't care doesn't mean that everyone else didn't care.

No, the third uncle gave the third aunt a look, and the third aunt spoke.

"Mom, I don't think you're right to divide it like this? Why won't you divide the 400 yuan among us! And why do you have to divide the remaining 200 yuan into four parts?"

The uncle slapped the table: "Third brother, if you have anything to say, tell me yourself. Why are you winking at your siblings? It's not embarrassing. You don't know about the money situation at home. You are the one who takes advantage, and you are still here I'm making irresponsible remarks here.

You have been working for several years, and since last June you have paid off the money you paid for your job, you have stopped paying money to your family. You are eating from the family, drinking from the family, and you are also plotting against the family.

You are not as good as the second child. Although the second child rarely comes back, he mails 10 yuan to his family every month.

You and your family know how to spend money. This doesn't even include the money you spent on gifts to finalize the job. Otherwise, the family wouldn't have saved so little money. There's nothing wrong with what mom said. I agree with that. "

The third uncle wanted to speak, but Patriarch Su coughed and immediately stopped talking.

"That's enough! Justice is in people's hearts, so why bother with it. I said it's fine. Bring me a pen and paper. It's too late. I'm still chattering here. If you have money, who will you live with?"

Under the eager eyes of the third uncle, Grandpa Youcai said: "I will follow the boss. For the future pension, just give us 20 yuan and 100 kilograms of grain every year. You don't need to worry about the rest with the third uncle's family. My wife and I will share this time We have enough money to do other things.