Chapter 29 I don't know what attracted her to the pig!

Wang Xiufang: "You, you, you, you are talking nonsense. You are so unfilial~ Cuicui was not pregnant when she first came to our house. This was her first pregnancy at home.

I just want the whole family to work together and everyone will have a good future. Who doesn't want their children to become dragons and phoenixes? You just misinterpreted my feelings and reported me. "

Su Zhixi: "You are really old and loose, and you talk nonsense! The old sow gnaws on the porcelain bowl, and her mouth is full of bad words! The sow arches the curtain, all because of your mouth~ The day I came back, you told me that she was a Unfortunately, the child was very young, so I couldn't keep the child.

You guys plotted against me as soon as I came back. You have been unjust to us, leaving us juniors to fend for ourselves outside, and now you want to blame us for the shit that your own family has done, so don't blame me for speaking badly.

Regarding Su Aimin, why not ask Tian Cuicui? Just now I saw a girl who looked very much like Su Aimin, about the same age as me.

Sneaking into the yard, our doors turned out to be locked. Bai went in. She ran away just now, catch her and take a good look at her.

I didn't believe it before, but now it seems that the second brother's suspicion is very credible~ You should check it in your own home. I saw your family separation yesterday. Old - united.

We don't have time to talk nonsense with you here, it's time for us to eat. "

After speaking, he said to the village party secretary: "Uncle Su, we haven't seen each other for several years. I guess I saw you when I was a child. Are you here to take charge of the overall situation, do you want to work part-time? Acting captain?"

Village party secretary Su Guowei: "..." I originally came to support you, but I think you two don't need me, right?

"Hmm, I hugged you when you were a child! Actually, I don't want to work part-time. After all, my part-time job shows that I love my brother... Hey!"

Su Zhixi: "..." This strange hug comes again after hugging you.

The villagers watching the excitement instantly got a signal: the previous captain was probably about to finish the ball.

The village party secretary is only temporarily serving as a part-time official, so soon there will be an official position available, so we need to make good use of it. The village party secretary obviously favors this small one.

But if it were me, I would have to be partial. This guy got promoted as soon as he came back, and I would have to die.

Su Zhixi: "Although I'm a little tired, it's a good thing. I happen to have a bottle of wine here. I can't drink it, so I can't accompany the fourth brother to relax my mood. Why don't Uncle Su take a sip with the second brother? Let me see how the second brother looks. , I really need a good drink."

Then he turned around and said to the girl who had been following the village party secretary with bright eyes just now and looked at her softly: "You should be Uncle Su's daughter Su Mianmian! I heard that you are 16 years old, so you are better than me Older, I'm 14 years old, why don't we have a bite together?"

Su Mianmian: "Oh my god, that's so embarrassing!"

If sound is one blow, this little hammer is the second blow.

The unprepared Su Zhixi was suddenly stunned.

Su Guowei looked at Su Zhixi sheepishly, and Su Zhixi chuckled.

The four of them entered the courtyard directly. Su Zhixi did not forget to open the door and go back to the house to get some melon seeds and peanuts. Then she went out again and gave some to the melon-eating people who had not yet left.

Just a little bit, let them eat my soft mouth.

Then he glared at the old Su family, opened the door and went back to the house.

······

Dumplings were eaten for dinner. After eating the dumplings, Su Zhixi began to think about her own thoughts.

"Uncle Su, I heard that as long as you have a registered residence in the countryside, you must work, right?"

"Well, that's right. Nowadays, as long as your household registration is in the countryside, you have to work. Didn't you notice that the older children in the village have to fight pig grass or something like that?

Even if someone is extremely loved by the family, they will still let someone do something. Even if they earn just one work point, they still have to contribute. Nowadays, people criticize you and fight with you from time to time. No one wants to get into trouble.

You call me uncle, and this guy Xiaozhi and I are on the same boat. The most important thing is that your father helped my eldest son become a soldier. I will tell you the truth.

If you don't want to work, I won't be able to help you. Even if your uncle helps you, you might as well go do some small work after those loud-mouthed people chatter.

My daughter, Mianmian, is responsible for feeding the pigs. I originally wanted to let her get some pigweed or something, but this girl doesn't want to do it. I don't know what attracted her to the pigs.

When work starts in the spring, you can do two jobs. Easy, but less work. But when I look at you, you don't look like someone who lacks this kind of work point. One is to feed the pigs with my girl first, and then you can feed them until the autumn harvest is about the same, and then when the autumn harvest comes, you go to the drying field.

Or just shoot the hogweed directly, which is easier. And because we bring the piglets back when we start working, and then kill the pigs after the autumn harvest, the autumn harvest is followed by the cat winter.

So you can just do this for the whole year. But the closer you get to the junction of autumn and winter, the harder it is to hit hogweed, and you won't earn many work points.

This mountain road, you, a girl who just came back from the city, may not be able to adapt to it. There are also many mosquitoes in summer.

Other jobs are more tiring, so these two are the only ones that are relaxing. Which one do you like? Uncle will do it all for you. After all, the work points are small and no one will say anything.

If you raise pigs and don't go to the fields to earn work points, you also give them the opportunity to earn more. After all, after the autumn harvest, after paying the public grain, you can exchange centimeters for money when dividing the grain. "

Su Zhixi thought for a moment: "Thank you, Uncle Su. I'll just go hunt the pigweed. I can have more free time. Then I'll ask Mianmian to take me to identify the pigweed first."

Of course Su Zhixi chose to hunt pigweed. When the time came, a piece of land would be circled from space and planted with pigweed. Wouldn't this guy have no job?

Su Mianmian: "Okay, leave it to me."

Uncle Su: "Okay, then it's settled. The Chinese New Year is coming soon, don't think about the bad things, you have to look forward. As the new year passes, you will be better off. It's getting late, I The two of them left first."

Su Zhixi gave Su Shizhi a look, and Su Shizhi handed Su Guowei a bottle of spicy and a bottle of non-spicy mushroom and pork sauce.

"Uncle, don't be polite to my nephew. This is for the elders. Go back and bring it to my aunt to try. My sister made it. It's delicious."

······

Su Shizhi and Su Zhixi chatted and drank tea in the

Suddenly laugh