Chapter 110 I give him back, but he doesn't even want it!

This second sister-in-law also likes her, so why not say a few more words and help him. I admit that because of my greatness, my words can still have some influence.

"Grandpa He, I think you are right. Marriage is a matter for two families. Because my parents can't always be with me, they always tell me some truths in advance. So I actually understand.

Although there are no adults in charge in our family, this may not be a bad thing. In the future, when the second sister-in-law gets married, everything in the family, including that of the second brother, will not be decided by the two of them without a mother-in-law. My second brother also looks like a rake, so the second sister-in-law will be the head of the house as soon as she comes in.

I don't have any elders here to take care of, so it saves trouble for my second sister-in-law. My eldest brother also has a revolutionary partner and is about to get married. Before getting married, I will ask my eldest brother to transfer his household registration and their family will stay together.

This leaves me as the only girl. You must also know what I mean. I'm not a trouble-seeking person, so I don't have to go around too much. After my second brother gets married, I can also transfer my household registration. The little family is together.

The household registrations are all separated. My second brother is willing to make money to support the family, and my second sister-in-law is responsible for being beautiful and beautiful. What's wrong with that? It doesn't matter what anyone else says. It's up to them to live their lives no matter what other people's business is. "

Grandpa He and Grandma Song sighed inwardly at Su Zhixi's transparency, but they also felt a little distressed. It's difficult to know so much at such a young age!

Grandma Song wiped her eyes and said: "The relationship between sisters-in-law is the most troublesome. We don't want to be mean, but we are also worried that there is no adult in your family to take charge. You, we believe it. After all, Old Su and Old Shen see People can't be wrong."

Grandma Song and Grandpa He looked at each other and looked at He Jingyu. He Jingyu touched her daughter's head and said, "I have actually known about the two children for a long time. During this time, the pain on my daughter's face has changed." The smile cannot be faked, but I still have to think a lot about her.

I'll tell you the truth. I also looked into you. It can be said that your second brother needs to thank you very much. If you hadn't made my eyes light up, I might not have let go so quickly.

I only have one request. After your eldest brother moves out, you and your second brother must be registered under the same household registration, and my daughter must also move in. You are a family, do you listen to what I say? It's a family.

Su Zhixi smiled, "Actually, the hukou is just a superficial project. It doesn't matter whether we are together or not. The main thing is that we are a family. I am afraid that you can trust me so much, but there is no need."

Do you think I am more reliable than the second brother? At least the second sister-in-law will not starve to death? In fact, my second brother has a very flexible mind. When the trend changes a bit, my second brother will cooperate with me. From now on, I can have three, four, five, six, seven or eight children with the same second sister-in-law. And it seems to be less now, but in reality it may not be so. "

He Jingyu couldn't maintain his cold expression after being poked into the center of things, and he even picked his hands guiltily.

But after a moment, he continued: "I don't want my girl to be worse off at home after she gets married. If she doesn't want to, I have to think about it for her."

Su Zhixi fixed her eyes and said bluntly: "I will not be a money-delivery boy for no reason. My money only helps the emergency, not the poor. To tell you the truth, I have money, but I regard wealth as my life. So I still support my family. Second brother's own affairs."

The second brother also expressed his position verbally, "It is my own business to support the family and has nothing to do with my sister. Even if Yun Di does not work, I can still support her. I am also willing. But I will not lie on my sister's body to suck blood. I will accept my My sister's influence can be regarded as a small fortune. I hope you can give me a chance."

Grandpa Shen clapped his hands and said to the He family: "The test can be over. Su Yatou has a good mind and can see clearly. His second brother is also an upright person. As time passes, it will get better and better. The main reason is that the family members are harmonious, and harmony brings wealth!

Hahahahaha

The He family all laughed.

He Jingyu stood up and came to Su Zhixi: "I didn't lie. I really like you. It's a pity that I don't have a son, otherwise I would have kidnapped you and brought you to my house.

This test of character was also decided suddenly, and I didn't expect that my family would come to expose it today. But after all, I have wronged you through my words. Someday, I will take you and Yun Di to buy delicious food. "

Su Zhixi: "The result is the best now. Everything has been said. The second brother has also found happiness, but I will still handle the eldest brother's affairs. As for the second brother, I can make their own decisions."

Grandpa saw that everything was over and hurriedly greeted him for dinner.

"Hey, the food will be cold in a while, so hurry up and eat."

Su Zhixi almost burst out laughing when she saw her future second sister-in-law clasping her fists with her hands.

Just as Su Zhixi was about to pick up the vegetables, she saw an extra bowl next to her, containing fish soup and fish.

Su Zhixi doesn't like boiled fish because she thinks it's tasteless. But I like to eat pickled fish. This is pickled fish.

Shen Xingchen sat next to Su Zhixi: "Try to see if this pickled fish is delicious. It's definitely delicious. Just eat it from this bowl. Don't put it in your bowl. Otherwise, the fish bones will get on the rice. If you can't find it, it will get stuck." "

Su Zhixi looked up and found that no one was paying attention, so she ate.

After that, Su Zhixi barely reached out her chopsticks. Just by looking at it, Shen Xingchen would take another pair of clean chopsticks and put it into the bowl, and also take a portion for himself.

Halfway through the meal, someone finally noticed. But unfortunately, it was Grandpa Shen who was discovered.

"Xingchen, don't always pick up food for Xiao Xi. Give Xiao Xi some of that pot of meat."

This voice awakened both those who pretended not to know and those who did not know.

Shen Xingchen didn't care at all, "The pot meat is too hard. It's not easy to bite. Xiao Xi just took a bite and put it aside without eating. I still ate it. Don't say it, I ate it all over my cheeks. It all hurts."

As soon as the words came out, the whole place was silent.

Su Zhixi saw him taking it away and thought he had thrown it away. Unexpectedly, he ate it.

At this moment, Grandpa Su immediately changed places with Su Zhixi, letting Su Zhixi sit between him and Su Shu.

This meal is prone to indigestion.

After the meal, Sister Yun Di, the future second sister-in-law, said: "We are really destined. You are also a matchmaker. Do you know where the wedding room my mother prepared for me is? It is next to the small courtyard that my second uncle lost to you." If it weren't for that house, I wouldn't have the chance to pester your brother every day. "

Su Zhixi immediately clarified that this good guy is taking away the whole family's heart and soul, but that's not okay.

"This has nothing to do with me. It's God's way, and it won't let lovers separate. It's the matchmaker, and it's Uncle He. He insisted on giving me this house, and I told him to give it back to him, but he didn't even want it."