Chapter 24 Buying Stamps

Su Shizhi: "Sister Xiao Xi invited me to ride in the car, and I invited her to dinner. Although your brother and I don't work, I still have some money. Didn't I tell you everything last night? I'll take you there tonight. My secret base, let you see, I really have your second brother."

Su Zhixi: "Second brother, I will ask you to treat me to dinner next time. We are already a family, why bother about this. This time, you are here to help me pick up the package.

I have so many packages! Today I have to rely on you. I'm afraid you won't be able to carry it if you don't eat enough, so I have to do it myself. . "

Su Shizhi thought about it, and then went to buy some more delicious food for his sister, such as glutinous rice sticks and the like. Those who wanted a ticket couldn't do anything, but it was easy to buy something without a ticket.

The two walked into the state-owned hotel, and Su Zhixi looked at the written supply of today's supplies. A portion of shredded pork noodles costs 60 cents plus 20 taels of food stamps, a sesame pancake costs 3 cents, a fried dough stick costs 4 cents, and soy milk costs 3 cents a bowl. The best thing is the wontons, which cost 30 cents each, plus half a catty of food stamps.

The state-owned restaurant didn't sell anything this morning, and they didn't have braised pork or anything like that, but then again, I couldn't eat something so greasy so early in the morning.

Su Shizhi first stood at the counter and ordered: "I want a sesame pancake and a bowl of soy milk. Xiao Xi, what do you want to eat?"

Su Zhixi walked up to the waiter: "Hello, comrade. It doesn't matter what he said. Give us two bowls of wontons, two fried dough sticks, and two bowls of soy milk."

Su Shizhi kept pulling Su Zhixi, but to no avail.

"Hello, two bowls of wontons cost 60 cents plus a pound of food stamps. Two fried dough sticks cost 8 cents. A bowl of soy milk costs 3 cents. The total is 71 cents plus a pound of food stamps."

Su Zhixi gave the money and tickets, then dragged Su Shizhi to the corner and sat down.

"Xiao Xi, I'll just have a sesame pancake. I also want an extra bowl of soy milk. You ordered too many. The wontons are not suitable. A bowl costs 30 cents, and you also need half a catty of grain." Here's the ticket, half a pound. You can just eat it, I don't want it."

Su Zhixi looked over and the second brother shut up instantly.

Hey, just obey.

"It's just a meal, we don't eat everything. Besides, I don't know you yet. If I ask you to treat me, you will definitely order wontons. You just don't want me to pay for it. Eat more, they will be available later. strength."

Su Shizhi always felt that Su Zhixi was exaggerating, until after the two of them went to the post office after dinner, they were dumbfounded when they looked at the small mountain of packages in front of them.

This...this, this, these are 12 packages! And each one is huge.

After Su Shizhi talked to Su Zhixi, he immediately went to rent an oxcart.

"Xiao Xi, just wait for me here. I'll rent an ox cart. I just tried to lift your package. With this weight, you need to rent two ox carts. Don't worry, wait for me.

Su Zhixi is not in a hurry!

"Sister, your eyes are so beautiful. Let me give you a candy."

With that said, Su Zhixi handed the White Rabbit toffee in her hand to the post office staff to eat one, and then ate another one herself.

"Thank you. You are the first person to compliment me on my beautiful eyes. Others are vain and say that I am energetic and upright. It is not sincere.

You are still sincere. You only praised my eyes, which shows that you looked carefully. Are you an educated youth? Your family really dotes on you, so many packages. "

Su Zhixi: "..."Look at how beautiful your mung bean eyes are, I'm so sincere~

Su Zhixi: "I'm not an educated youth. I'm going home. I'm from here. By the way, sister. Do you have those red stamps? They should have been issued at the end of last year."

"Yes! I just have too many packages and I didn't have time to sort out the stamps. I was notified before that the stamps were inaccurate and had to be taken back. I was just about to wait until I finish processing your packages and that pile of packages. Let's sort it out. I don't remember what it is called Shanhe or Hong. "Why do you ask?"

Su Zhixi was laughing wildly in her heart, but her face was very calm.

"What else can you do? You can't use such stamps that have been taken back. They are just for decoration. I don't like it. But my elders like it. I got one from the past, so I'm thinking about it. I don't like it. I'm not going to give you a little surprise.

Sister, these stamps are useless anyway. It will be tiring for you to mail them back. There is a lot of work in this post office. It is not as easy as sister, and I can take it back to please you. No one will ask. Even if someone asks you, just say that they were sold before the notification came out. Wouldn't that be enough? "

The man's mouth looked like he wanted to refuse, so Su Zhixi quickly took out a silk scarf from her bag. Although it is the most common kind, the large flower pattern and the red and green colors are so festive. It costs 6 or 7 yuan to buy in department stores.

"Hey, girl, you have prettier eyes than mine. I'm sincere. I can help you. There are some useless stamps on the left and right. I'll probably destroy them when I get home. Why don't I sell them to you? But this...this"

Su Zhixi directly put the silk scarf in her hand into the staff's hand.

"Sister, only the two of us know about this matter. If you are good to me, I can't do that immoral thing. I won't even tell the person who came with me just now about this matter. But sister, you have to Look for him quickly, he'll be back soon. I can't help but cover up."

There was no time to appreciate the silk scarf, and people immediately rushed straight to the warehouse like a wild horse.

It came out in seven or eight minutes.

"Ahem, cough, cough, I'm too anxious to flip through things, and it makes me choke. These were all released in November 1968, in two versions: horizontal and vertical.

Each version has a set of 50 pieces. There should be 6 complete sets, and some scattered ones. There are some other stamps here, they are also very nice, do you want them? "

Su Zhixi: "I've got it all. Can you calculate how much it costs? I'll give it to you first, and then I can put the stamps on it."

"Just call me Xiaohong. The total is 109 yuan and 13 cents."

Su Zhixi gave Xiao Hong the money, then picked up the stamps and turned her back to Xiao Hong, pretending to stuff them into the package, but actually stuffing them into the space while she couldn't see them.

Good guy, what if it gets damaged by squeezing?

After another fifteen minutes, when there was really nothing left to talk about, the second brother came back.

"Here, Xiao Xi. You eat some glutinous rice sticks first, and then some melon seeds to rest. I'll just move these things."

It turned out that the second brother went to buy delicious food for himself. Su Zhixi grabbed a small handful of melon seeds and handed them to Xiaohong, and then worked with the second brother.

The two went to the public security bureau and the newspaper office again, and sent a telegram to their elder brother, hoping that his mission was over. Three hours later, we finally returned to the village.

Su Shizhi put all the packages in Su Zhixi's room, then stopped Su Zhixi from opening the packages and said, "Sit down, I have something to tell you. You can take your time to unpack this thing in a while, don't worry."