Chapter 100 Agarwood? There is no Three Holy Mothers!

During the time when the foreign guests were here, Su Zhixi was living on the front line every day at three o'clock, at home, in the external relations department, and in the garment factory. She was so busy that her feet never touched the ground.

Finally, the foreign guests were leaving, and everyone should go see them off, but Lomita could just ask Su Zhixi to follow them.

Su Zhixi and Lomita got in the car and headed to the station.

On the way, Lomita said: "The money in my pocket can be considered cleanly spent. Not only that, I'm afraid that after returning to China, the 30% will be used to arrange clothes for your factory, and the remaining 70% will have to be I've got a lot of work for you. This journey of spending money is not over yet!"

Su Zhixi waved her hand and sighed: "This is a drop in the bucket for you. It will not disturb the foundation. Besides, the benefits obtained by these money are not a small amount. Generally speaking, it is good for you and us. Very good Added."

"You really have a clever mouth! But it's true, I can earn back double the amount of effort. This time, I gained a lot.

But strictly speaking, the biggest gain from my visit to your country is getting to know you. You are a true genius. According to your saying, you can say, God is chasing you to feed you.

Many of your ideas make me feel ashamed as an adult. I hope we can cooperate sincerely in the future for mutual benefit and win-win results. Your account is ready.

There are no banks elsewhere that can exchange foreign currencies, but Beijing has permission to exchange our U.S. dollars. This is also part of the cooperation between our leaders and yours.

I will send you the receipt once a month to intuitively feel how much money we make. I have eight shopping malls in our country, and the prices are not low. If you see the money, you need more careful drawing paper. ah.

I really want to persuade you to bring you to our country. But I heard that you are not only a designer, but also the secretary of the Minister of External Relations.

Not to mention that your country will not easily release such talents, but even you have a deep national brand in your heart. I don't think I can convince you, but we are friends, right? "

Su Zhixi took the extended hand and said, "Of course, you and I are both partners and friends. But first, I'm just greedy for money and I love money. So it's okay to be friends, don't hurt money."

Lomita laughed loudly: "Speaking of greed for money, who doesn't like money?"

Su Zhixi sent the people away and prepared two places to summarize her work and rest for a while.

It's as simple as the garment factory. After the report, I went back to the external relations department. In fact, you can also call the external liaison director.

Before entering the gate, I saw the gatekeeper negotiating with two young men.

I don't know what he said, but he was blushing.

Su Zhixi was very tired. He nodded as he approached and went in.

The uncle was quite interesting. During the argument, he even took the time to respond to Su Zhixi's nod before opening the door.

The young man immediately asked: "Why can she enter but I can't? Chenxiang, why are you registering?

Su Zhixi heard Chenxiang glance back subconsciously, but unfortunately she didn't see the Third Holy Mother.

Turned around and left. The moment he turned around, Mu Chenxiang, who had finished registration, also turned back, but unfortunately all he saw was the other person's back.

Mu Chenxiang calmed down and said: "We are not from the External Relations Department, we are just here to find people. So we will let you in, just to register. If you want to enter, you have to abide by the rules and regulations here. You Sign in or not, we'll leave if you don't."

The man still refused: "I didn't say not to register. It's just why we are only allowed to register. Didn't that girl just register too?"

The uncle immediately said: "You kid, if the people inside hadn't left a message, I wouldn't have let you in even if you registered. Hurry up and register, let's see what others do!"

Besides, that person is our employee. I advise you not to cause trouble to the person you are looking for. The person just now was not an ordinary employee.

He was the secretary of the Minister of External Relations. Not to mention, he was the number one contributor to the reception of foreign guests this time. Hurry up, do you want to log in or not? "

Finally, the man registered.

But I was not in a good mood. After registering and entering, I kept feeling depressed.

"Chenxiang, after all, you are a son of a high-ranking cadre. Your parents, my uncle and aunt all work in the government building. If you come here to register with the External Relations Department, doesn't it give you face?

Besides, your second uncle is still an employee here. As long as he comes out to pick us up, or leaves one more word for the doorman.

Why bother us and ask us to provide proof of identity and register. There's nothing to be proud of about this external relations department. It's actually harder to get into than my aunt and uncle's office. . "

Mu Chenxiang's face was unkind, but she still didn't say anything serious: "This is not a matter of losing face. Didn't you come to my second uncle to talk about something important? Although my second uncle doesn't know you, I don't know you either. Why do you know my second uncle? But my second uncle wants to see you because of me.

Besides, you are not really a relative of mine, nor are you related by blood. Just arrange it according to your theory. I also thought that I felt friendly, so I called my parents uncle and aunt when everyone could call me uncle and aunt.

I'm just your classmate. Even if we were arranged according to your arrangement, we would not have the slightest blood relationship. He is just a younger brother who has a sister-in-law relationship with the woman's relative in the fifth server. I'd like to help you once. I trust you and bring you here. Then don't show off like this.

My parents are just ordinary employees and don't have that much power. If you really get into trouble with the External Relations Department, we can't help you.

This is the Outreach Department, and almost nothing is not classified. Moreover, at the cusp of this period, the External Relations Department, which is still in contact with foreign countries, should think more about it and calm down a little.

This is the only time I can help you. I was injured playing basketball before, so you just repaid me by carrying me to the hospital. "

The man curled his lips secretly and muttered something, but maybe only he knew what he was muttering.

Su Zhixi has already arrived in her grandfather's office.

"Yo~ This is the end!"