Chapter 5 Country life, not going to the countryside

As expected, he was very loved. This other girl might not be able to get a good dress for a month, but the original owner has 8 pairs. There are also various small leather shoes, cloth shoes, hairpins, and leather cases, all made of good cream instead of greasy clam oil.

Just as Su Zhixi finished organizing everything, she looked in the mirror and sighed that she looked so good-looking, with big eyes, a high nose, a moist mouth, and a slender neck. When he was 1.65 meters tall, the door rang!

(Although I am only 165 now, I will grow taller. After all, I am still young~)

Su Zhixi suddenly remembered that yesterday's telegram said that her mother and father's colleagues would come to the house today. Could it be that no one is coming today? After all, it is already evening.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Su Zhixi once again lamented that she had started quickly, but if she had been slower, she might still be out collecting supplies and not come back.

Su Zhixi saw that the room was still the same as before, so she went to open the door.

"Here, who is it?"

"Xiao Xi, I'm Aunt Sun from the street office! Open the door quickly, your parents' colleagues are here."

After Su Zhixi opened the door, Aunt Sun immediately stepped forward, looked at Su Zhixi carefully, and then said in a stiff tone: "I told you that you won't go to my house for dinner today because you said you can take care of yourself.

The chimney in your house has not been there for a day. It's smoking, what have you eaten? Look at your haggard look, take this steamed bun mixed with white flour, don't starve to death!

This is a colleague of your parents, and they have something to do with you. You guys have a good chat. If someone bullies you, come to me next door, you know? I really don't know how your mother, who is such a good and bright person, gave birth to such a boring gourd like you. Come on in, I'm leaving first. "

After saying that, he turned around and left. When he left, he closed the door to isolate the group of people watching the excitement outside.

When Su Zhixi led the two of them into the house, she could still vaguely hear Aunt Sun's voice outside the door.

"It's all gone, let's go. What's there to see? You're a rich woman. If you don't want to eat at this time, don't think about bullying your daughter-in-law. I'll give you hot food. You..."

Su Zhixi smiled. Although Aunt Sun's words were unpleasant, she cared about the original owner. She knows how to talk and nag, but the original owner, that is, her previous life will definitely not agree, so it is better to be more arrogant. The original owner is afraid of her, so she will naturally listen.

She is the one who is talking about the sharp mouth and the soft heart.

inside the house

"Girl Zhixi, I am your mother's colleague and I am also from the institute. You can just call me Uncle Ma. He is a comrade in the army before your father was assigned to protect the researchers. Just call him Uncle Yang. .

We should have given you cash, but we were really afraid that you, a child, wouldn't be able to keep it safe, so we put all the money in this passbook. This one was found at the place where I lived. It was all change. It should be money and bills for daily life or extra expenses.

Girl Zhixi, your mother worked hard all her life for the country's scientific research and gave her most precious life. Your parents are both great. Before your father died, he used his thoughts to send the information and drawings to a safe place. This also resulted in him not having time to deal with his own wounds, and he died of excessive blood loss. "