Chapter 120 Blast you to death

"Comrade, have I met you in the Foreign Relations Department? I've also met you in the competition. Are you the one who won 2:0 against the Chinese people?"

In line with the principle that doing more is worse than doing less, Su Zhixi shook her head directly and said with eyes about to join the party: "I'm not!"

But before five seconds had passed, Bai Shao's voice sounded from behind: "She is. Xiao Xi was very good in the competition. Although I didn't see it with my own eyes, my friend saw it and relayed it to me.

She has a job, but it's in a factory. It's not the external relations department you're talking about. I'm her sister-in-law. What can I do for you? "

Su Zhixi looked at Bai Shao with a fierce look in her eyes. He Yundi immediately covered her eyes and said jokingly: Sisters, don't be angry, just think she is farting. Tell her your true position and let her know that she has been flattering the wrong person.

She probably said this just because the man was well dressed. You said your cousin was so angry with her. Don't be angry, no one can replace your beauty.

Su Zhixi laughed immediately.

This smile made the people on the other side tremble. When not smiling, he is noble and cool. A smile is like a glacier melting, and a cold person gives you the warmth of a spring breeze.

Su Zhixi: "What's your name?"

"Agarwood!"

Su Zhixi nodded, "Oh~ That should be me. I went outside that day and saw someone at the gate talking about registration. Then when I went upstairs, I seemed to hear agarwood. It's me too in the competition. Can you please call me What's the matter?"

"I, I'm fine. Well... I'm actually fine too. My surname is Mu, and my actual name is Mu Chenxiang. I'm from a government department. You are the secretary to the Minister of External Relations, and I am the deputy director. In fact, I also want to run for deputy city. I was a secretary, but I wasn't chosen."

Su Zhixi listened to the other party's inconsistent words, then looked at the car that was about to arrive, and asked: "The car is coming, can you tell me the important point? The important point!"

Mu Chenxiang: "You are very familiar with Commander Shen, right? My grandfather was sitting next to Commander Shen. When I looked for my grandfather, I saw you. What I actually want to say is that I heard my grandfather say that you are not only the secretary of the Minister of External Relations , who is also the deputy chief designer of our Beijing Garment Factory. I also wanted to run for the deputy mayor's secretary before but was not selected."

Under Bai Shao's stunned face, Su Zhixi nodded happily. At this time, she didn't feel that this person spoke slowly and missed the point!

But the car arrived soon. Su Zhixi pointed to the car, "So are you here to congratulate me?"

He Yundi next to him burst into laughter, congratulations! It's obvious that this is the boy's first love, but the girl - she doesn't understand anything!

Mu Chenxiang quickly said what she had always wanted to say, but just now she kept thinking about what he said.

"I think you are very powerful, and I want to learn from you. But to learn and seek experience from you, I have to get to know you first. So when I say hello to you, I just want you to... get to know me first. My names are Mu, Chen, and Xiang. "

Su Zhixi: "Well, hello."

Mu Chenxiang took the opportunity to invite: "Now that we know each other, can I treat you to a movie? My grandfather and the Shen family know each other and are not bad people."

Su Zhixi is now thinking about it.

So I refused directly.

"I'm sorry, I have to go to the park to play with my cousin sister-in-law and sister Yun Di, so I don't have time. Besides, we don't know each other very well, so it wouldn't be appropriate to watch a movie together. It would be bad if others misunderstood me. The car is here. I'll go first. Get in the car."

When Su Zhixi got on the bus, there was still a seat. Sister Yun Di patted the seat next to her, and Su Zhixi quickly sat on it.

The belated second brother looked at his future wife and sister with a doting look on his face, shook his head slightly and smiled.

Mu Chenxiang also came up, went straight to Su Zhixi's seat, and stood still.

Those eyeballs should be glued to Su Zhixi, it was really uncomfortable.

The second brother appeared out of nowhere and stood directly in the gap in the middle, blocking all Mu Chenxiang's eyes. Only then did Mu Chenxiang realize her unconscious actions and walked away embarrassedly.

Su Zhixi: "Second brother, I used to think that you were just lucky enough to meet Sister Yun Di, but now it seems that you have your own charisma, and at least you have good eyesight."

The second brother Su Shizhi raised his eyebrows: "It's useless to say nice things, but take practical actions. There is a popsicle seller in the park, I want two

Su Zhixi: "..."

Take back what I just said!

He Yundi was laughing on the side, and Bai Shao was slightly supported by his elder brother and walked over.

"Xiao Xi, it turns out you are not a worker in the factory. I thought you were just a worker! I have never heard of the External Relations Department, but your elder brother said that your department is in a separate building, so you can still interact with foreigners normally at this time. Contact and discuss business would be great.

You are also the assistant designer of clothes, why didn't you tell us? What a great thing this day is. But~ can you still hold two jobs part-time? Are you asking for leave to accompany us, or are you using your leave? Do you also have two days off every month? "

Good guy, I'm pestering myself again this time.

"Cousin, you didn't ask me. I told you right now that I have a good job. I'm afraid people will say I'm showing off, which is really heartbreaking. I helped complete a big task some time ago, and I have always been... No rest.

So now rest openly. I originally planned to lie down today and think about nothing. But I still want to go out for a walk. Have a meal with you. But I am still tired after all. My whole body feels very uncomfortable. "

Bai Shao: "Hey, how much is your salary? With your salary, you can buy it in Beijing."

Before he could finish speaking, his eldest brother grabbed his arm and held back the words that were yet to be spoken.

"Ah, your sister-in-law is worried about you. She is afraid that you will have no place to live. Xiao Xi, where do you live now?"

Su Zhixi: "Live at grandpa's house." Then she smiled slightly and continued: "However, I am going to move. I want to have my own private space, so I want to move to my own yard."

He Yundi continued to finish the attack at this time: "Well, it would be great if Xiao Xi moved here, and I happen to be neighbors. Now your second brother lives in the yard outside the family courtyard, so he won't worry about me. After all, he has a strong force My amazing sister is right next door to me."

The two thunderbolts in a row exploded directly on the faces of the two people on the opposite side.

Su Zhixi and He Yundi: "..." The first look is really important. Let's see if I can't kill you!