Chapter 124 Why is the mouth swollen?

Su Zhixi: "..." Phew~ Hahaha, this Aunt Zheng is quite interesting. No wonder I asked myself what I like to eat that day. I didn't think much and just said braised prawns.

This is what happened. This future mother-in-law actually likes her. The future relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law...go away, go away.

What kind of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, what kind of relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, is too far away. Don't think about it, don't think about it.

Su Zhixi quickly pretended to wake up after Shen Xingchen deliberately made a big noise.

Aunt Zheng, who was holding a thin blanket to cover her belly, paused. When she saw Su Zhixi opening her eyes, she immediately swooped over to Shen Xingchen and patted her.

It hurts to hear it.

Su Zhixi: "..." Well, this is really my mother's method. Mothers all over the world are like this.

Su Zhixi stood up unsteadily but was grabbed by Aunt Zheng and sat down.

"What are you standing for? You're right to sit down. Xiao Xi, why are you here? If I knew you were here, I would buy some more vegetables. But it's too late now, I'll buy some food and eat here in the evening.

Hey, why is your mouth swollen? Xingchen, come and see if it's swollen and red. What's wrong? "

Su Zhixi covered her mouth and turned red.

"Me, when my second brother and I were eating, one of the dishes was too spicy. It was so spicy. I won't eat it that much next time."

Shen Xingchen snickered on the side, and Su Zhixi left quickly.

Aunt Zheng asked from behind: "Hey, you two are at home, why are you trying to get in? What bad things are you planning to do?"

As soon as these words came out, Su Zhixi became even more panicked. But the next sentence comes out, okay.

"Take me with you. When Xingchen and his cousin were about to do something bad before, they would go back to the room and lock the door. Who are you going to beat up or break the glass of whose house this time? Do you have a thorough plan? Do I need to prepare in advance that you may be discovered? , thereby losing the glass money and medical expenses."

Su Zhixi: "..." Well, this is her future mother-in-law.

Shep It happened a few years ago, and I'm still talking about it."

However, the ready-made excuse to barge in is useless if you don't use it.

Shen Xingchen: "When I brought Xiao Xi back, I met a girl from the Sun family who had been sent back to the countryside and came back. I don't know her name, so I didn't remember it. But she should be the only granddaughter.

He roared at me and Xiao Xi from the left and hissed from the right. All in all, it means that I betrayed her and called Xiao Xi a vixen. She questioned me about how I could let another girl sit on the back seat of my bicycle, but she didn't even agree. I cried so ugly.

I don't remember that our family arranged this marriage for me. Besides, it's the Sun family. It's impossible to even think about toes. Don't know what to think. When she stopped the car, Xiao Xi hit me as soon as I braked.

My arm hurts, so I brought our family here. I may have been so tired recently that I fell asleep. No, why don't we go back and get a little revenge before we get over it? You're going home. "

It's very round and full.

"Absolutely impossible. Our family is very particular. Your opinion on your marriage is definitely the most important. We only need to see whether the other person's character is qualified or not. The rest is your own life. Why do you care so much!

Besides, the Sun family. In a nest of stinky fish and rotten shrimps, the biggest boss sent his own daughter out to please other high-ranking officials. How disgusting.

The eldest son of the Sun family seems to be fine on the surface, but there are also shady things going on inside. The youngest granddaughter is from the second bedroom.

Not to mention the second wife, Sun Aobai and Zheng Yiyi just want to let their daughters climb high branches and push others down. If I dare to arrange this marriage for you, let alone you, your grandfather will scold me to death.

Sun Wanyun had evil thoughts at the beginning. He followed you secretly and always looked for opportunities to get close to you. He originally thought that it would be the end if he was sent back to the countryside, but who would have thought that he would come back again.

This is because you made her family lose face by paying for the clothes, so you asked his daughter to go to the countryside for a short while to escape.

They are so big-faced that the whole world cannot accommodate the big-faced faces of their family members. If a grandpa wants to drag your grandpa into trouble, but your grandpa doesn't pay attention, he just wants to quarrel with the younger generation, and there is no way.

Since there is such a thing, I have to think about it quickly. These shameless people in their family might find trouble with our family, and I have to be prepared. "

Seeing this, Su Zhixi hurriedly left.

Shen Xingchen chased him out with five bags of snacks and shouted, "You didn't take these snacks."

Su Zhixi was about to take it, but Shen Xingchen didn't let go, "Let me help you carry it back. Aren't you going to move? If you don't live at Grandpa Su's place, it will be further away."

Su Zhixi: "How did you know I was moving?"

Shen Xingchen touched his nose: "I met your second brother last night. He was cleaning the yard. I just asked a few questions and found out."

Su Zhixi nodded.

Shen Xingchen sent Su Zhixi back. Seeing that nothing else had been moved, he wanted to help, but Su Zhixi refused.

"I haven't told grandpa yet, so I won't move things yet. Then I have to find something to help grandpa. It won't work if you do everything."

Shen Xingchen smiled and looked at Su Zhixi with even more tenderness.

"Then~ let's talk about our affairs? What do you think about what I told you? I know you are not yet a minor, but you are 16, and you will be an adult in another year and a half. I can wait, this is Make a reservation."