Chapter 49 Selling a House

Su Zhixi lowered her head and snickered, then raised her head and said, "I wanted to sell it for two hundred and four, but I promised to give you a cheaper price, so I'll give it two hundred and two. No matter how much it is, it won't work. Our yard is big, and the green bricks are It cost more than 90 yuan, plus other materials and labor, it was very cheap.

By the way, all the furniture inside is mine. What I'm selling you is just the house, not those. I spent a lot of money and tickets to buy those. I have to find someone to sell the cabinets, dressers and everything. "

Upon hearing this, Yang Mengran said directly: "I will give you another 100 yuan, and I will keep everything in your house."

Su Zhixi: "That won't work. I have two big iron pots at home. How much do they cost? You add 200 and I'll keep them all for you."

Yang Mengran touched his trouser pocket, gritted his teeth and said, "I don't have that much money anymore, is 180 okay?"

Su Zhixi had already put the small coal stove, pots and pans into the space, and confiscated them all. She also left behind a pair of bowls, chopsticks and a plate.

Su Zhixi: "Okay, then you can give me the money now and we will go to the county to handle it immediately. You don't have to worry about the note from the village. I asked the captain to open it for me yesterday."

The note was sent yesterday by Uncle Su before he took the medicine when he knew that Su Zhixi was going to sell the house.

Yang Mengran took Su Zhixi back to the educated youth spot, but Su Zhixi did not go in.

After a while, Yang Mengran came out. He handed the forty large unity notes to Su Zhixi. Su Zhixi handed the note to Yang Mengran and said that she was going to the county.

Yang Mengran stopped Su Zhixi, "Why don't you go home and pack your things? Since you sold the house to me, I'm going to live there tonight, so you have to leave."

Su Zhixi: "..." Are you so anxious? If I had known, I would have sold it two days later. But I also have a place to live, so I will live at my second brother's house first.

Su Zhixi and Yang Mengran returned to the yard. Yang Mengran looked around, and Su Zhixi went straight to the house. Some things have been put away, but I still have to carry two or three of these packages. Packages of food, packages of clothing, and grain had to be taken away.

Fortunately, I am on my own, so no one will doubt me if I take more or less.

After Su Zhixi moved, Yang Mengran sneered: "Is this a waste of money? The big yard has turned into a small dwelling. Let's go to the county."

Su Zhixi was not happy at this and sneered: "I've given you the note, you can go on your own. Just go to the commune to register. I won't give it away~"

The door slammed shut, and Yang Mengran shouted several times, but to no avail, so she left, struggling to find Uncle Niu. I rented a car to go to the county seat.

Fortunately, I still had more than five yuan in my hand, otherwise I wouldn't be able to survive during this period. I just happened to send a telegram to my parents to ask for some money.

But what she didn't know was that her parents would not give her that much money, because the fact that she used money to support Ji Rufeng was exposed by a letter written by an angry Jiang Ruyun.

Jiang Ruyun also shot himself in the foot. She thought that Ji Rufeng's family and Yang Mengran's family were matched, and she wanted to use this to drive a wedge between the two families.

But what she didn't know was that all the money in Ji Rufeng's hands was given by Yang Mengran. He was just a pretty boy who acted in order to maintain his good image, so they didn't know that he was PUA Yang Mengran, and the money was all from Yang Mengran. .

Now, after the news broke out, Yang Mengran could only support herself, so she wouldn't spend too much money on others, and her own interests would be gone.

Su Zhixi didn't worry about the noise they made after that. We will investigate Uncle Ma's matter after he has stabilized. There is no suitable person to help with the investigation now.

After living peacefully for three days, Su Zhixi had to take a bullock cart to the county town early on the fourth day. She would stay overnight at the guest house. It would be easier to go to the countryside by then. The guest house was very close to the train station.

As long as you can live there. Go to the countryside early the next morning.

Su Zhixi said something to Su Mianmian and left without going to see Uncle Su and others again. After all, Lin Fengmian was watching with stern eyes!

Alas, fate plays tricks on people!

Su Zhixi thought about how she could continue her work of hunting pigweed in the countryside. She thought about it all the way and finally came up with the idea.

You can ask for pig quality yourself.

Yes, people go to the countryside to bring things, and she goes to the countryside to bring pigs.

There are countless piglets available in each village. If you take two piglets to the countryside and give them to the village, you can naturally find a job as a pig weeder.

Although you can go directly to the captain, it would be annoying if the villagers got into trouble, so you might as well just send two little piglets to the village.

Su Zhixi went to the team to find Brother Xiaoyun. She originally planned to ask him to send a message to the second brother. After all, the second brother would definitely look for Xiaoyun when he came back.

Unexpectedly, I met Su Ling from the old house.

Su Zhixi ignored her, went directly to Brother Xiaoyun, handed her the letter she had left for her second brother, and left.

Su Ling was talking to a man. When she saw Su Zhixi leaving, she quickly said a word and chased him out.

"Su Zhixi, don't go back to the village and talk nonsense~"

Su Zhixi glanced at her up and down and said: "I'm going to the countryside and I don't want to talk to you."

Su Ling was shocked. She originally wanted to ask you if you were going back to the countryside or why you were going to the countryside, but instead of asking, she laughed loudly.

"I said that you are destroying our family. Since you came back, our family has been torn apart. The uncle's family has gone to labor camps, the grandparents have become ill, and the team leader has also been lost. Now that you want to go to the countryside and leave, our family's wealth and luck will be lost. Back.

You go fast. Su Guowei was a man who couldn't hold back his good fortune. He served as both the village party secretary and the team leader, but he fell ill not long after working there. It's difficult to get up now. My brother is going to be the captain of our village.

My dad's temporary job will also be turned into a regular job, and our family will live better and better. The bitch you talk about is not a stain on the table, and he is also married to a wealthy city man. He was picked up a few days ago. You will never be able to keep up with him in this life. "

Oh well, the unlucky ones chosen are the Laozhai family!

It's really a good choice. This family can't resist the temptation of money. They are bound to rebel. Fortunately, the divorce was clean at the beginning, otherwise my father's coffin would be furious.

Don't worry, if you and your second brother take action again, you will be able to kill yourself. Su Aiai should be the same. From that time when she wanted to sneak into her home, she knew she was not a good person. She should have been betrayed this time.

The first three uncles were quite ruthless when it came to planning!

Thank you again for your quick action and quickly went to the countryside. Otherwise~ha! If you can't deal with yourself, you have to punish yourself to death.

But the provocation still needs to be provoked.

"Oh~ you married a rich man! Then how did you find a suitable husband in the team? Who arranged Su Aiai's marriage? Even if there is no wedding, she will not be able to marry a rich man and enjoy happiness in the future. , So what if the wedding is going to happen or not? You are really a real person!"