Chapter 22 It's destined to be a sleepless night~

Su Shizhi burst into tears and laughed: "Thank you, Xiao Xi. By the way, your house...well, our house has firewood. Ever since Tian Cuicui came, I don't like to stay at home. So I took the initiative to take over. Supervise the task of building a new house and clean it up from time to time after the new house is built.

This firewood is what I picked up this year. The woman is pregnant and there is no room for me. When I want some peace and quiet, I go to the mountains. Sometimes I come down with firewood, but I don't want to take it home, so I have plenty of firewood here. "

Su Zhixi: "Then I don't have to worry at all now, the room is probably clean. I want the east room, and you can temporarily stay in the west one tonight."

If the eldest brother comes back from vacation, you can come back and stay here for a few days, and you two will share a room. Since the house was built under your supervision, please introduce it. Give you a flashlight. "

Su Shizhi was so happy that his teeth were almost showing: "Zhong, let me introduce this big yard to you. Back then, our father said that we wanted to build it bigger, so that we could grow more vegetables and some watermelons to eat. My mother just likes to eat fruits. You can live in a brick house.

There are two bedrooms in the east and west, a kitchen, and a utility room for tools, seeds, etc. Of the remaining three wing rooms, one is used as a bath room and the other is used as a place for storing firewood. There is also another one that also stores miscellaneous items.

The toilet is in the backyard, and there are also pig pens and chicken coops in the backyard. If you want to raise them in the future, you can keep them and play with them. But no more, no more than two pigs, two chickens, and two ducks. There are limits to this. After spring begins, I will plant some cabbage, cucumbers, persimmons, pumpkins, etc. in this big yard first, and you will have fresh vegetables to eat. "

"There are quite a lot of rooms. It just so happens that many of these rooms are useful to me. Second brother, there is one thing I have to tell you first. This is the most important thing: I know you sometimes mess with some things. Take it to the black market and be careful, you know?

I also have my own affairs. I have a master who is also involved in the black market. And it's a channel from Beijing City. It's too detailed to tell you, but this is what I promised. Just remember that I saved his life, so he can just repay the favor.

From now on, we don't have to worry too much about the food at home. Let's eat well and drink well. He would give it to me for free. I can buy whatever you like to eat from him. There are no problems in our lives. We have a unique way of contacting you so nothing goes wrong.

I will put new locks on certain rooms in my yard. Not because you are here, but after you move out, I will still lock them. I'm putting some of my own private things here, and I hope you won't think too much about it, brother. I have a certain obsession with my own secret space.

What's more, I'm old too, so I hope that when you come to see me, my second brother, you won't care about the yard, but before you enter my room, you can knock on the door or call me, and I will answer and then come in.

Of course, it will be the same when I look for you and enter your house later.

Finally, when we come out, we should not dwell on the past. If the eldest brother is in the army, his development will be very good. Have you thought about your own development? If you want to support me, you have to have your own abilities. But don't worry about this, let's take our time. "

Su Shizhi nodded, "Yeah, I've remembered it all. My little sister has grown up and needs her own independent space. My second brother understands. I won't go into the penthouse you locked up, and I will call you when I look for you. Yes. No intrusion.

From now on, I will cook all the meals at home. After I move out, I will be your neighbor, and you can come and eat with me. The second brother will take care of your life.

I have a slightly different view on what you just said about people repaying kindness. But~ Brother is either restraining you, or he thinks that people who work in the black market are not ordinary. What's more, it's still the relationship between Beijing and the city.

Whatever you want to eat in the future, my second brother will buy it for you. If the second brother can't buy it, we will buy it with them without taking any advantage. If something happens later, you will be involved.

Not much else. By the way, the second brother doesn't like to work in a factory, nor does he like to go to the army. But I like making money. I went to sell things on the black market, but I mainly had a good relationship with Xiao Lun from the county transportation team. We both made money because of the transportation truck.

The black market is so big that I couldn't go there before. I will also be careful in the future. From now on, we will still have eldest brother to live a peaceful life.

Although there is no one here, let's not chat in the cold wind in the yard. I will go and clean up the fire pit for you and fill it with firewood. You can rest first

We both have to go to the county tomorrow! First go to the newspaper, then have a good meal, and finally take you to buy some delicious food. I think you only have a rattan box, so you probably didn't bring anything with you? You said there is a quilt, but it is probably very thin. I'll go to the black market to get you some cloth and cotton tickets to make a thicker quilt. "

Su Zhixi interrupted the chattering Su Shizhi: "Today I will just do some simple work, the fire will be enough, and it will not be too cold. Tomorrow the first thing will be published in the newspaper, the second thing will be a good meal, and the third thing will be to pick up the package .

Why don't I bring you gifts? I just want to see who really treats me well first. I sent it a day late on purpose, and now that I think about it, it was a really smart move. Let's go back to the house. "

Both of them seemed to have rested, but in fact no one slept.

Tonight is destined to be a sleepless night~

Su Zhixi felt that the current situation was completely inconsistent with her own plan. She was a little confused from above, but also felt happy that she had relatives.

At two-thirty in the morning, when everyone was sleeping most soundly, Su Zhixi got up from her room to see how her third uncle and his family, who had definitely not slept, were doing. As a result, before I could lift the quilt, I heard movement from the second brother's side.

This second brother is really like his own brother, he probably wants to settle accounts.

Su Zhixi waited for Su Shizhi to go out before going out.

Su Zhixi concealed her presence and followed Su Shizhi, only to find that Su Shizhi went straight to a villager's house. Su Zhixi leaned over and seemed to hear her second brother calling him village party secretary, saying he had two jobs at the same time.

This is... This is to get rid of Su Aimin's position.

Cruel enough! Sober enough!

He knew that if Su Aimin did not fall behind, the three of them would not be able to live a good life. Sooner or later, they would be affected by the pillow scandal and be targeted.

After Su Zhixi knew what they were talking about, she stopped listening and went straight to the old house. After all, she had to get the money back.

Just after Su Zhixi took out all the money and mental power, she heard bang! Bang ~ crackling sound came out.

Good guy~ Fortunately, I came in time, otherwise I would have been really stink.