Chapter 79 Return to Beijing

Su Zhixi: "I just wanted to say it, it's so hot wearing it. Let's put it away first. I'll give you the third package, and your food will be divided."

Grandpa Su said at this time: "Girl Su, is the certificate in your bag? Give it to Xiaochen, and then follow me. I will take you to the guest house where we are staying to check in. We will leave directly tomorrow morning. The guest house is away from the train station. It's closer than living here."

Su Zhixi asked: "How many days will it take me to come back after I go to Beijing? Am I still an educated youth now?"

Grandpa Su shook his head, "Are you an educated youth? You may come back when. But you probably won't be able to come back either. How can you come back after you failed two positions and still returned to Beijing?"

At this moment, Commander Shen suddenly remembered something.

"Oh~ I asked you why the name Su Zhixi is so familiar. Your eldest brother is Su Rongzhi. I was the one who helped you find someone to investigate last time."

After that, he told Grandpa Su the whole process.

Grandpa Su frowned for a moment, then calmed down and said, "It's okay, it's all a trivial matter. I don't believe that someone like you can still be affected by those bedbugs.

When you return to Beijing, you come to live with me. It's just me and my apprentice. If there are no boys your age, we won't be gossiped about. I understand now. You also want to protect yourself. Poor child.

Don't worry, your title as Grandpa Su and my secretary is quite useful. You'll know when you get to Beijing. By the way, besides English, what other languages ​​do you speak? I can teach you something else too. "

Su Zhixi took out her certificate, handed it to Shen Xingchen, and said: "Russian, Japanese, Korean... I can speak it. But it's just superficial.

I have to go back and tidy up my things at home, everything else is secondary. It doesn't matter how you handle it, but there is still a pig, so it must be properly arranged.

Moreover, I still have some personal matters that I have not yet finished. Can you give me five days? I will go to Beijing after I finish everything. "

Grandpa Su: "Three days. You should come with us. Now that I know about you, you are still a talented child. If you do well in the future, it will have great results for the country. I am sure. Gotta protect you.

Now there are people watching you, and you don't know what's going on in the countryside where you go. It's better to come with us. We'll wait for you for three days. Then you can take the train over there and join us. "

Then he said to Grandpa Shen: "Brother, she must not be able to retain her status as an educated youth. Please help me deal with it. My relationship here is not as fast as your people. I still need to clean up her tail."

As for the security issue, can you send a female special forces soldier to go with you, to help clean up the situation? "

Grandpa Shen nodded.

"It's up to you to explain, and I will make arrangements. I will also find female soldiers."

Su Zhixi and Grandpa Su walked out. Shen Xingchen subconsciously wanted to follow them, but was grabbed by his grandfather.

"That girl is not a thing in the pool. If you are really tempted, you have to work hard. Originally, the girl I was looking for was just for her looks. We can use the power of the family to smash her and let her stay with you.

Who would have expected that if he is a good person, he may not be worse than you in the future. The family is full of martyrs, and no one can underestimate those who sacrificed their lives for the country.