Chapter 93 Signing a Contract

As for the third category, it is destined not to be mass-produced. If it is mass-produced, the quality will not be up to standard, and it will not be able to go the high-end route. And there can't be that much of this material.

We all have foreign exchange shops in Beijing and City, selling some of their products. Or features, and the price is not very cheap and requires foreign exchange coupons.

Then our clothes can also take this route - exclusive high-end customization, tailor-made, and can also be embroidered with the person's name.

Our historical stories and cultural heritage can be embroidered on clothes. This is our unique culture.

Foreigners come to us to discuss cooperation. If they see clothes with such meaning, will they not buy it? If it were me, I would at least buy one set for myself and even bring it to my relatives and friends.

Clothes like ours must be custom-made by hand with attention to detail.

Not only does it make a lot of money, but it is also a way to promote our country's culture, so more and more foreigners will come, and business opportunities will come. What do you think? "

Hua Tu knew that the old factory director had already seen some of the drawings and said they were very good, so she still trusted him so much when she saw that it was a child. But now it seems that it is indeed worth it.

Hua Tu and the factory director quarreled for a long time and went out first. Huzi and others were guarding the door, not afraid of anyone eavesdropping. There were only two grandfathers left in the room, Su Zhixi, the factory director and the director of the finance department.

Su Shu: "Since Master is here, we won't beat around the bush with you. Let's be honest, we really like your drawings. The plan you mentioned is similar to what we have been thinking about and formulated during this period, so let's talk about the treatment issue. Bar.

I know you also have to work in the External Relations Department, so you don't have to sit in the office. I'll hang you up in our factory. But you can't come straight. So you can only be the deputy chief designer. In this factory, apart from Hua Tu, you have the highest professional title among designers.

I couldn't agree to give you a commission before, but the drawings you brought out are indeed excessive if we only give you a basic salary.

Therefore, I will give you a basic salary of 150 yuan per month. As long as the rest are drawings you design, you will be given a 1% dividend on the net profit from sales. You will be paid separately every month, and your dividends will be kept confidential, only enough for me and the finance department to know. "

Su Zhixi didn't speak, she just lowered her head and thought, thinking: It seems possible. Grandpa Su said before that there was no way to distribute dividends. This dividend is simply pie in the sky. One percent may not sound like much, but when it is actually divided, it will not be less. After all, there are still orders from abroad, so I feel confident.

But this silence made Su Shu feel a little uneasy. Su Zhixi couldn't keep her hands free when she was thinking about something, so she went to get the drawings, but Su Shu felt that she was dissatisfied

Su Shu held down the drawing and said: "There is really nothing we can do about 1%. I made more than a dozen calls before they agreed. If your drawings were not really good, I wouldn't even mention it." Mention, only basic salary.

In this way, I will increase your basic salary by two hundred, and give you two hundred every month. If you don't produce a drawing, I will give you an additional bonus of one hundred. Is that possible? "

Su Zhixi's eyes suddenly lit up, she nodded and said, "Deal! What do I need to do?"

Su Shu took the drawings back and said, "Just hand us the drawings on a regular basis. Eight pieces a year. Four pieces for men and women. By the way, when you hand in the drawings, make a sample of the clothes."

Normally, you are not required to travel, but if foreign businessmen come, you may be required to receive them. Since you are going to the External Relations Department, the language must be no problem. I checked here and there are 18 pieces in total. Just a little more this year, this is all for this year. Just start providing us with drawings next year.

The money that should be given to you will be collected on the first of next month and will be paid to you together with your salary, so that no one will notice. Your salary will be paid to you personally by the head of the finance department, and no one else will handle it. You have signed a confidentiality agreement. "

Su Zhixi said to Qian Cai, "Sorry to trouble you!"

Qian Cai quickly waved his hand, negotiated with the factory director for a few words and left.

Su Zhixi followed the factory director to the factory, and it took a full two and a half hours before she came back. When we came back, the two grandfathers who said they were leaving had not yet left.

Grandpa Su and Grandpa Shen were playing chess there. Seeing Su Zhixi come back, Grandpa Shen said, "It's almost noon. Let's go home for a meal. My family is ready, and I will take you to identify the door."

After speaking, he said to Grandpa Su: "Old man, come with me for a drink. Lao He is not convinced anymore and will get on the job immediately."

Grandpa Su waved his hand: "I can't go! Not only can I not go, but Xiao Xi can't go either. The contract here has been signed, and I still have to go to the External Relations Department with me! This is what I promised, and foreigners will not be able to go in five days. Just come, she needs this identity and quickly enters everyone's field of vision."

Grandpa Shen: "Humph, I originally wanted to say that it would be a day, but time is indeed very tight. As soon as the foreigners leave, they will come to the house for dinner. I will go back first.

I'm the one who's going to hold on to Xiao Xi's things, and it's really not convenient for you to hold them. We all live in a compound, so you can just come to my house to pick it up when you get home. "

Su Zhixi: "Thank you, Grandpa Shen. Grandpa Shen, go slowly."

After Grandpa Shen, Hu Zi and others left, Grandpa Su took Su Zhixi to the External Relations Department.

Su Zhixi felt a lot of invisible stares from the moment she got off the car. Grandpa Su said: "Our external relations department is not peaceful right now, but you kid won't be afraid. I don't know if my promise to you is a good thing for you. But after all, I brought you here and I will protect you."

Su Zhixi: "Since Minister Su is willing to believe in me, I will definitely stand on the same front with you. I am just a nobody, and it is my fate that I caught your eye because of my talent and ability.

You are willing to protect me. This is the promise you gave me. I will follow you and never cause harm behind your back. This is my respect for you.

If you are willing to believe me, it is because of the Shen family and Shen Xingchen, but it is more likely that the External Relations Department needs fresh blood. Even if the situation cannot be changed, releasing a catfish is still a good thing.

Grandpa Su looked at Su Zhixi formally again: "You girl, you are really transparent, I really like her in my heart. If I didn't have no grandchildren, I would definitely take you home to be my grandson-in-law.

People will know that you live in my house within a day, so are you willing to be my god-granddaughter? There are many benefits to being my goddaughter, but one thing is that you and I, your godfather, Su Shu, need to take care of you until the end of your life.

I also understand that Su Shu is so old and still has a relationship, so he has no descendants. I really can't rely on him for my pension. I think you are good. "

Su Zhixi: I didn't let go of myself. I hugged my thigh like a dog. This is the kind of thigh that fell from the sky and crashed directly into my arms. You get a buy one and get one free.

Is there any reason not to do so!