Chapter 45 Someone is secretly investigating

Uncle Su turned around and was about to go out, but suddenly thought of something, turned around and said, "Do you know a couple named Ma? I saw those two people lowered their heads when they heard the name of our village.

By the way, one more thing. You have to ask around. Today I heard what the old man from the commune said about transferring someone back and treating the martyrs kindly. Arrange work and so on. If this is true, does it mean you can get a job for free?

one way or another? Uncle Ma suggests that if you know anyone, investigate it. If it is related to you, don't be caught off guard. You are just a child in the eyes of others, so they won't look at you too much. It's easy for you to send a letter or something. "

When Su Zhixi heard the news, her first reaction was not to be happy, but to be a little flustered.

The couple named Ma cannot be Uncle Ma's family. This can be investigated privately.

As for the latter matter, I must write to Aunt Sun immediately to ask about the situation. If your mother really guesses and wants to bring bad luck to you, then you must not sit still and wait for death.

Fortunately, the house was sold to Aunt Sun, and it is so close that I can probably understand everything very well.

Whether it is whether anyone has come to visit the yard recently, or whether anyone has come to the yard recently to inquire about themselves with the neighbors.

Su Zhixi: "Uncle Su, niece, thank you for telling me this information. If this is really a free job, you can make some money by selling it. I will ask about it. You should go back and do this. Those two When will they arrive? What are your plans?"

After Uncle Su left, Su Zhixi immediately picked up the letter and started writing:

"Aunt Sun, I am Xiao Xi. We have been apart for a few months, and now I have to worry about everything. I also think of Aunt Sun's careful help. So, after I have stabilized now, I will write you a letter immediately and ask you again. Thank you for your initial help.

What I mailed to you are two cans of pork and mushroom chili sauce, as well as some dry goods from the mountains, which I exchanged with others. Just eat the hazelnuts as they are, and buy a chicken and make a chicken stew with mushrooms, etc. It will definitely be delicious!

I am writing to you this time, but I don't know when the next time will be. I heard from my friends in Beijing that someone was investigating me. I'm so confused now, I don't know how someone could investigate me when I'm just a kid!

However, one has to be cautious. So I won't write to you again until I'm sure I'm safe. I'm afraid I'll hurt you. I can only wish you all peace and success in my heart.

Take great care! I miss you Xiaoxi! "

Su Zhixi didn't stop for a moment, ate two meat buns, and immediately rushed to the county town.

After leaving the village, I saw no one was around, so I took out a bicycle and rode it. Mainly, why would I walk when I had a car? After walking for more than two hours, I was exhausted.

It's faster to ride a bicycle. Send it out early and feel at ease in the morning.

When you get to the county seat, put the car away.

Su Zhixi was about to send the letter when someone grabbed her wrist.

Su Zhixi turned around and saw her brother's comrade--Sun Hou!

Su Zhixi: "Brother Sun, why are you here? I'll send a letter first. Are you here to see Sister Mianmian, or do you have a mission?"

Even though Sun Hou was panting, he still didn't forget to snatch the letter from Su Zhixi's hand. Su Zhixi was not prepared, so the letter was taken away.

Seeing the way Sun Hou was sitting on the ground with peace of mind, he knew that something was wrong. However, it was not a harm to myself, so I simply stood aside and waited.

After five minutes of slowing down, Sun Hou stood up.

"Fortunately, I was eager to see Mianmian and drove in reverse without stopping, otherwise I would have definitely missed it. Are you going to send a letter to Beijing? Are you asking a neighbor or a friend? I don't know what you and your brother are talking about. Anyway, let's I gave you this letter when I saw you, and also said, don't send letters to anyone.

Please read it quickly and return this letter to you. This guy makes me tired. Fortunately, I ran here as soon as I got off the train. Fortunately, the only way to pass through your village is this post office. Otherwise you would have definitely put the letter in. It won't be possible to take it out at that time. "

Su Zhixi continued the letter she wanted to send just now. I accepted the letter written by my eldest brother to myself and opened it immediately:

"Xiao Xi, I am the eldest brother. When I returned to the army, I have been worried about you. So I asked the old leader to help me pay attention to whether there is any job in the army that you can do. It should be lighter and does not require you to make much money. Or if there is an exception to apply for family members in advance Court precedent.

But it was this opportunity that the old leader suddenly asked Shen Xingchen to give me a message yesterday. He didn't even make a phone call, so I went to the office.

He told me that someone in Beijing is investigating you. The yard you sold before returning to the countryside was bought from the Sun family at a high price by a group of people who did not know who ordered it. He sent someone to secretly inspect it and found that the group started digging at night.

Considering the special nature of my mother's work, is there any problem? Because I saved the grandson of my old leader's friend, I used a favor and they helped me check it out.

What do these people seem to be looking for? It seems that we are also starting to make arrangements for you to return to the city. They don't know that you came back to your hometown just to hide. I probably thought you came back because you were out of work.

Brother is not writing to you to influence your decision. I really feel that if he is really here for you, you will simply jump into an ambush when you return to the city.

I don't dare to mail this letter, so I asked my eldest brother's comrade Sun Hou to give it to you. He went to your village to find the girl who was with you last time. There is offset printing on the letter. If it was opened before you tore it open, please send me a message and let me know. Also stay away from Sun Hou.

The eldest brother believes in Sun Hou, but when it comes to you, he must be extremely cautious. Finally, don't send letters to anyone in the capital, you don't know who has been corrupted. "

Su Zhixi glanced wildly at Sun Hou over at the supply and marketing cooperative, and said: "You want to buy something for Sister Mianmian to eat, right? You go ahead, I'll wait for you at the oxcart. Don't forget to return to the village at three o'clock It's already two o'clock."

Su Zhixi did not go directly to the bullock cart, but went straight to the Educated Youth Office.

Su Zhixi thought over and over again, only by becoming an educated youth would she not be forced back to the city.

If you just live in the countryside, you can still refuse if someone offers you a job and lets you go back to the city to build the country like your parents did. If you are just a small screw, you can refuse. After all, it's just a pigweed here.

If you refuse, it will just be said that you don't want to make progress. I am afraid that a big hat will be slapped on myself. They also refused the state's support and help, and disobeyed the state's policy of preferential treatment of martyrs.

Unless you work normally in the countryside and do farm work. You can stay on the grounds of actively developing rural areas.

But if everyone catches up here, it means that they will definitely not give up. It's hard to say that I have to send someone to check on me from time to time.

I can work for a few days, but I can't stand it all the time.