Chapter 69: This male police officer is a rotten peach blossom

Su Zhixi moved her head over and didn't take the initiative to speak, pretending she didn't see him.

When Su Zhixi thought he would speak, the air was quiet for three minutes.

Until a woman came over with a boy in her arms, squeezed the policeman and said, "Young man, where are you from? What are you doing here? I can't even get through!"

The policeman leaned over, and just when Su Zhixi thought he was about to leave, he spoke.

Su Zhixi: What a crime! ! !

"Hello, Su Zhiqing. My name is Gao Gao. I am 22 years old this year. Now I am a qualified public security policeman. I have been regularized. The monthly salary can definitely give you good living conditions. I would like to ask, Comrade Su, if you are willing to work with me Do I start a revolutionary friendship?"

Su Zhixi: This is really a crime~ Call him shy, he is also shy. He just watched without saying a word for such a long time. It's him who is a tiger, he is also a tiger. Say it in front of so many people.

The mother-in-law holding the child next to Su Zhixi trembled. Su Zhixi subconsciously tried to help her, but the mother-in-law quickly left with the child in her arms.

Su Zhixi was a little suspicious, but the matter at hand needed to be solved.

But before Su Zhixi could speak, she heard an old woman coming over cursing.

"Son, what did I think you were here for? So that's it. I don't agree with that. I'm taking you here just for a blind date. She's from the military art troupe.

I just heard you say that she is an educated youth. Among the educated youth who came down at this time, the male educated youth came to build things, while the female educated youth could not possibly be sent here by their families. I'm talking to you about people who have formal jobs. The girl you saved before is also good-looking, no worse than her. "

After saying that, he said to Su Zhixi: "My son is a person with a formal job. I don't agree with you and him. You don't want to have that dream of reaching the sky in one step. My son is a dragon or a phoenix among people, not that kind of person. Vixens can climb high."

Su Zhixi really couldn't listen anymore. She didn't want to make a big fuss. She could just solve it in a low voice. Who ever wanted to be pointed at and looked down upon like this? I'm getting stronger.

"You are blind and blind, I can forgive you this time. But there are some things I won't say.

Me and your son. This was only the second time we met. The last time he met me was when he went to the educated youth spot in our village, and we didn't even say a word. A chance encounter is not even a casual acquaintance. So I have nothing to do with your son, and I have no intention of marrying your son.

Do you know what casual encounters and casual acquaintances mean? If you don't know, you can ask your son, he should know.

Still have the dream of reaching the sky in one step, your son is the emperor, and he has the throne to inherit. Don't you know this is not allowed now? Are you going to kill your son?

Also, still climbing high. Look at the clothes I'm wearing. Although they look inconspicuous, they are all made of real good materials. And this, do you see it? watch.

Those who are not favored at home can be given a watch. I didn't want to say it so harshly at first, but you are too ignorant. With my outfit, your family is really not as good as mine. You still look down on me, and I still look down on you.

Finally, don't put vixen and vixen in your mouth. Knowing that you are ugly, you hate beautiful people the most. But I'm not allowed to say this now, so you'd better be careful. Just keep this feeling of envy in your heart. It's really embarrassing to praise me like that in person! "

People around: "..." Is this what you mean? When I look at the old lady, I don't think she means this. The few remaining teeth in that bite want to bite off your poisonous mouth.

After a moment of output, the old lady was so angry that she didn't know what to say and was speechless.

Finally, after holding it in for a long time, he said: "Son, look. Me, me, me, she, she, she, she actually talks to me like this. She doesn't take you seriously at all."

The male police officer also looked at Su Zhixi, and finally said slowly: "Comrade Su, I like you. I want to form a deep revolutionary friendship with you. This is between us. I know that my mother's words are not pleasant to the ear. , but you are an elder after all, so you should be more polite next time.

My mother worked so hard to raise me, and now I am able to live with enough to eat, so she must be concerned about my future living conditions. My mother has a good nature, please don't misunderstand her. My mother has said it before..."

Su Zhixi was dumbfounded, this mama boy was really scary.

There's nothing wrong with protecting your mother, but you can't ignore good and evil.

Su Zhixi: "Don't say it yet! Well... I want your mother to say it first. I really have bad legs and feet and can't climb stairs. I can't accept it! I thought you were at least normal before, but I was wrong. No. You don't seem to be very smart either.

It's not easy for your mother. Isn't it because of me? Is it because of me that it's not easy for your mother?

It's your mother who doesn't work hard, your father is unreliable, and your son is unreliable. It's your problem. Then what are you talking to me about? You and I are strangers! Can you tell me that?

Is it not easy for me to create your mother? You are willing to forcibly upgrade me, but I am not willing to have an unworthy descendant like your mother!

It's really weird that his mother opened the door for Qi Pa, Qi Pa is home. You said everything, it was really the zebra's head that made you understand, and what you said was clear and logical. But it was wrong from the beginning, no matter how good it is, what's the use.

Don't let your mother say everything, your mother says, your mother says whatever she likes, it has nothing to do with me. Still an elder? Whose elder? He also said that I was rude. Let me ask you. You came up and expressed your feelings to me, and then before you could follow up, your mother belittled me again. Are you two polite?

I think you two shouldn't go on a blind date. I think it's good for you and your mother to depend on each other, so don't harm other girls. It can be regarded as answering your name, and I will treat it as your mother's lifelong comfort. "

After saying that, I felt comfortable all over. Really, no one in this life can think of wronging me. I want to be healthy and eat well.

Comfort was helpless and stuttering. Finally he spoke: "Are you looking down on me or looking down on me?"

Just when everyone felt that the boy was indeed a little too aggressive, Su Zhixi once again shocked others.

Su Zhixi smiled, then covered her mouth pretendingly: "Hey, you can already see this!"

Everyone around: "..." I originally thought this girl was venomous, but now it seems that this mother and son are also very strange. Moreover, it seems that this girl cannot bear the loss, every word is heartbreaking!

He looked like he was about to cry for comfort, and continued to ask: "I am a public security officer now, and I have a formal job. Why do you look down on me? In fact, I am very good. My mother has watched me learn since I was a child. Although I My mother doesn't understand anything, but my mother"