Chapter 11 Still too kind?

On the way back to the bullock cart, Su Zhixi was very happy when her second brother Su Shizhi talked about her grandparents and her eldest brother in the military camp. The main thing is that the eldest brother is happy.

There was no mention of the eldest aunt, or the third uncle's family. Looking at the second brother's appearance, he didn't look like someone who was deliberately applying eye drops behind him.

The second brother's eyes were full of sincerity, and he sincerely welcomed him back.

It seems that what my mother said is right. It's true that the third uncle's family are all rat shit, but the eldest aunt? What happened again?

Rat shit is one? Or a litter?

The second brother Su Shizhi heard Su Zhixi mention the educated youth and said: "Sister Xiao Xi, have you met the educated youth who came to our village? How are they? Are there any who are particularly troublesome? According to the brigade~ Well, my dad He said that there was only one man this time, and four women came. The young men in the village must be restless again. "

At present, the second brother seems to be quite good. Because she has mother's memory and the memory of the original owner, Su Zhixi is worried that the second brother will be involved and his brain will become funny. This leads to the ruin of their wonderful retirement life.

He directly instilled his own subjective thoughts into his second brother Kuang Kuang: "Second brother, although it's not good to talk about others behind their backs, we are half-brothers and sisters! I feel friendly as soon as I see you, so I won't care. Nothing else, let me tell you my thoughts.

I already had a friendly exchange with them on the train. I think they can be summed up like this:

Ji Rufeng, the only male educated youth, is a good-looking, soft-boiled man, but it seems that he is just a soft-boiled boy. Because he is dressed very well. I guess the family is pretty good, but for some reason he became a weakling and asked the girls to protect him. In other words, hanging female educated youth.

Jiang Ruyun and Yang Mengran seem to have a higher status than Yang Mengran, but this is not the case. Jiang Ruyun's family was obviously not as good as Yang Mengran's, but she was more beautiful, had a sweet mouth, and was very scheming, which made Yang Mengran happy. I think both of them seem to like Ji Rufeng. Something will happen one day.

There is also a man named Li Zhaozi who talks about helping each other. The four of them first wanted to seize my seat, then humiliated me, wanted to slap me in the face with money, and finally said that I was violent and wanted to educate me. Second brother, I feel so wronged~"

This last sentence was filled with the smell of green tea. Su Zhixi didn't want to say it, but she still held back her nausea and said it just to make her second brother's first impression of them bad.

It's true that it's a bit scheming, but it's not bad. It's all the truth, right?

The second brother was also filled with indignation and felt like he was about to beat someone up.

After being comforted by Su Zhixi, she asked again: "Where is there another one?"

Su Zhixi thought for a while and said: "There is another person who is normal for the time being. She is very smart and good-looking. She and I are in the same carriage.

After communicating for so many days, I feel that there is nothing extraneous. However, these days I It's not a close friendship, so I can't explore more, just be a normal person."

The uncle was walking in front, and seeing the distance between the two of them getting further and further away from him, he shouted: "Don't drag your sister away, it's so cold. There are gloves at the tractor. Xiao Xi can wear them quickly to keep warm."

When we arrived at the commune, captains from other villages and people who were familiar with the uncle saw his appearance and asked. The uncle only said: "My niece is back home. She looks happy."

The second brother secretly shed a tear when he heard this.

Although the tears did not fall on Su Zhixi's body, she felt that the tears were probably extremely hot.

Su Zhixi just pretended not to see the tear drop after her second brother turned around. The second brother didn't want her to fall into a sad atmosphere, so she wouldn't take the initiative to bring it up.

Lin Fengmian arrived quickly, and even went to the post office to pick up the items that had been mailed in advance.

The other four people still didn't come, and after waiting for another hour, the four people finally arrived.

Put down the package and leave again.

The uncle shouted, "Why are you going? If I'm not mistaken, this package should have been mailed. The note is on it. Since you have already gone to the post office to pick up the package, come up quickly. Let's go back to the village."

Yang Mengran was the first to bear the brunt: "We have picked up the package, but there are still a lot of things we haven't bought! We still have to go to the supply and marketing cooperative, and it's already past noon, and I'm hungry. I want to go to a state-owned restaurant for dinner.

The uncle shouted at the top of his voice: "It gets dark early in the winter, so you are all late. Let me check again. Ji Rufeng, Yang Mengran, Li Zhaozi, and Jiang Ruyun, are they you? Get in the car quickly, or you'll have to do it yourself if you don't get in the car." Go back, we have to leave first."

Jiang Ruyun is very smart and cannot offend him if he is not sure who his uncle is.

Jiang Ruyun: "Comrade, we don't have to go to the state-owned hotel, but we must buy the necessities! Otherwise, our future life will not be guaranteed. This will also cause trouble for everyone in the village!"

The uncle sat in the driver's seat minding his own business and said: "You don't have to call me comrade. I am the captain of Guyu Village. Just call me captain. Tomorrow there will be an ox cart from the village coming to the county.

We will arrive at the entrance of the village before eight o'clock. Set off on time. One trip costs only a penny. I go back to the village at five o'clock in the afternoon.

However, if the weather is extremely bad or it coincides with the busy autumn harvest, it will be cancelled. If you are in a hurry, you can rent an ox cart. It costs 2 yuan to take you there and back. It gets dark early now, so we must go back to the village early. "

Jiang Ruyun said something in Yang Mengran's ear, and then they slowly got into the car.

On the way, Yang Mengran just hummed at Su Zhixi without saying anything.

Su Zhixi looked at the other party's face that was getting redder and redder from the cold, and even his expression seemed to be getting stiffer.

So I didn't say anything! Sitting on the tractor, without opening your mouth to speak or making any movements, the cold wind blows, not to mention humming and making expressions all the time!

However, Su Zhixi knew that it would be impolite to not respond, so she still glared at Yang Mengran at the appropriate time.

As for the appropriate time, of course it is when Yang Mengran wants to stop humming because it is too cold!

The two of them cooperated quite well. When they arrived at the village, Yang Mengran was completely stiff and could not speak a word, which was the best proof.

But ~ these are all follow-up matters.

I still have to say: I am so kind~

The tractor whirred and Su Zhixi looked at the people sitting on the tractor. Li Zhaozi's face turned purple from the cold.

It really lives up to its name: Zhao Zi. You can tell by looking at the clothes that they are not warm at all. It's not like Yang Mengran's cotton-padded jacket. It's fluffy and warm at first glance.

It seems that he is not taken seriously at home, and his name seems to reflect this.

Lin Fengmian was dressed very well. Seeing the old god sitting beside him, he knew that the clothes were very warm.

Ji Rufeng was trembling a little. Although he pretended to be okay, Su Zhixi still accidentally saw him clenching his teeth.