Chapter 44 Is it on fire?

Su Zhixi did not tell Mianmian what she knew immediately because she was not sure about the choice of the village party secretary.

Let's wait until the village party secretary comes back.

Su Zhixi: "I'm going to a meeting here, and I'll be back sooner or later. When Uncle Su comes back in the evening, you can ask me again. I'm not in a hurry. Do you want to eat melon seeds? I have newly bought fried melon seeds. They are very fragrant. Take a look when they are fragrant. Somersault!"

The two were eating melon seeds and gossiping.

In fact, it was mainly Su Mianmian and Su Zhixi who gossiped. Su Mianmian was Su Zhixi's intelligence spy. With her alone, she could know all the important events in the village.

Su Mianmian became extremely excited from time to time, waving her arms and slapping the table. Su Zhixi also laughed like a barbell from time to time, or looked surprised and curious. It could be said that the two of them were talking about everything.

The two chatted until four o'clock in the afternoon, when Su Mianmian got up to feed the pigs before leaving.

Who to talk to? As soon as he opened the door, he bumped into Uncle Su.

Su Mianmian: "Dad, are you back from the meeting? Your butt is on fire. Are you so anxious? Does this matter concern Xiaoxi? Are you talking?"

Su Zhixi quickly ran back to the house and poured a glass of water for Uncle Su. Uncle Su took a sip, calmed down, and then glared at Su Mianmian.

"Why are you burning your ass? You, a little girl, can you speak in a more civilized manner? Also, why are you so arrogant? You almost lost your father because of this sudden attack on me.

You hurry up and feed the pigs. If the pigs lose weight, I will feed you to the pigs. I have something to say to Xiao Xi. If you want to hear it, just feed the pigs and then come over. "

As soon as the village party secretary and Su Zhixi returned to the house, the village party secretary whispered: "Uncle Su knows that you are a capable person. From the fact that that silly girl in my family knew how to tell me about unusual things, I knew it was you who inspired her. Otherwise, with her brain, she would only know how to eat, drink, poop, and sleep.

My uncle has just taken over as the captain of the village, and he doesn't have a big-picture understanding of the situation. I really don't know who to discuss this with. So I can only come to you. Today the commune called all of us team captains to a meeting.

I didn't really care much at first, but after Mianmian told me about it in the morning, plus I have seen Lin Zhiqing hanging around my house recently, and today's meeting is to accept a few people who live in Niu Mupeng, so all of a sudden Startled me awake.

Our village has received two people who needed to be rehabilitated before, but they were all selected by lottery. Whichever brigade is drawn will be the brigade that receives it.

But this time, it was directly designated. These two people gave our village. Although other people were also appointed, I looked at the leader's face when I lowered my head. It was obvious that he breathed a sigh of relief when I accepted. Do you think there might be a problem with these two people? "

Su Zhixi looked at Uncle Su. Uncle Su scratched his head in embarrassment: "Is it because I'm too nervous? It's mainly because of this opportunity that makes me panic. You don't know, Uncle Su, I have always been lucky in misfortunes. Such a coincidence The mistake saved me a few times, so I was a little nervous."

Su Zhixi didn't say anything else, but asked directly: "Uncle Su, wise people don't speak secretly. What do you think is more important, a life of wealth or sticking to the country's bottom line?"

Uncle Su suddenly sat far away from Su Zhixi, and asked in a trembling tone: "Girl, you are not a spy, are you? I asked about my old home? Uncle told you, don't make a mistake at every step, right? We The country is a bit more difficult now, but it is getting better step by step."

Su Zhixi: "..." My mother tongue is speechless! How could I be a spy? I am willing to dedicate my clearest love to my motherland. But when Uncle Su said this, it seemed that he could speak frankly.

Su Zhixi: "Uncle Su, my parents are both martyrs, how could I do this?"

Uncle Su: "The good bamboo must have produced bad bamboo shoots. Then you have inherited it from another generation. You said it's not good for you to follow anyone. Learn from the people in the old house!"

Su Zhixi: "I'm not. I know something, and I'm afraid that Uncle Su will choose to join in the evil for the sake of wealth, give up protecting the property of the country and people, and cooperate with their evil forces, so I asked.

You sent Sister Mianmian away probably because you didn't want her to know. Then come closer and I'll talk to you quickly. The two reformed people who came were Lin Fengmian's parents. To put it simply, their family of three are all from the country.

Lin Fengmian's parents have been sucking the bones and blood of our Chinese people all year round and killing the people for profit. But because he needed a young person, he focused on Lin Fengmian.

Lin Fengmian's parents didn't want their daughter to live a life of licking blood, so they signed up to go to the countryside. Unexpectedly, by chance, what they needed was an educated youth who could come to our village to work in the countryside.

Her lack of cooperation caused the people from the country to use them as a shield to come here. Of course, they also served as a threat and to make Lin Fengmian do his best. "

After Su Zhixi finished speaking, Uncle Su's first words were not asking for details, but concern.

"You kid? If you can hear these things, you must be very close. Why don't you pay attention to your own safety? If something goes wrong with you, I won't be able to explain it to your parents or your second brother."

Su Zhixi: "It's okay, I know it well. By the way, Uncle Su. Lin Fengmian has already made a choice. She chose her natural nationality, the country of anointing. She also agreed to the man's request and said that if possible, I would drag you into the water. Your presence makes it easier for them to do things.

You must hold on! I tell you this because I believe in my uncle's character. In my eyes, Uncle Su is someone who not only keeps his patriotism in words, but also puts it into action.

In this era full of challenges and opportunities, I firmly believe that Uncle Su will set an example for Sister Mianmian with his firm belief. Use your actual actions to prove that a truly patriotic person will not change no matter if it is hit with a knife or gold or silver.

The most important thing is that Uncle Su is also a kind-hearted person and will definitely not regard my trust in you as fart. I am ashamed of myself, a patriotic young man who takes Uncle Su as my example. You must not rebel. It doesn't matter if you commit evil in the end and receive retribution. Don't turn me in! "

Su Zhixi: "..." Well, I couldn't hold it back. Let the truth out!

Su Guowei was praised so much that he was so praised that he felt like he was floating. As a result, I returned to rock bottom in one sentence.

She looked at Su Zhixi with speechless eyes. Su Zhixi twitched the corners of her mouth and wanted to say something, but Su Guowei suddenly beat her to it.

"Don't worry! I have sworn hatred with the people of the country. I won't cooperate with them, and I won't turn around and betray you, a patriotic girl. That girl Mianmian is very stupid, don't tell her, She was capable of beating Lin Fengmian immediately.

It's okay to beat him up, but it's not good to turn the enemy in the dark and we are in the dark. Wouldn't it increase the difficulty? I also have to go back and do the deployment. "