Chapter 52 The road between enemies is narrow

"If you have evidence that I stole your watch, take it out and I admit it. If there is no evidence and you just say it casually just to get an excuse to search my package, then I can say that it is impossible for you to search in vain. .

That person had been staring here, and he must have known that I was sleeping with my hands wrapped in front of me and never reached down, which meant that it was impossible to hide my package and trolley suitcase. The only thing that can hide it is the small backpack on my back.

I can let you search for it, but if it is not found, you two will give me ten yuan each, or you will give me twenty yuan each. This twenty yuan is my mental compensation. I will not hold you responsible for the rest. If you agree, then search. "

The conductor responded: "Yes, if they don't allow the search, there's nothing we can do. We don't have permission to search their bags. We can call the train police, but if they can't be found, you'll have to be punished."

Zhang Yiyu stuffed the watch in with her own hands, so she naturally agreed.

I agreed immediately.

Su Zhixi handed the bag in her hand to the conductor. The conductor searched it again and again, but found no watch.

Then he returned the backpack to Su Zhixi.

"Comrade, this is your backpack. There is no watch. I'm sorry for disturbing you."

Zhang Yiyu felt completely wrong. She grabbed her backpack and rummaged through it. She really didn't see the watch, so she was confused immediately.

He stumbled and said, "How come it's not in your backpack? How come it's not in your backpack?"

Su Zhixi snatched the bag back and stretched out her hand: "Twenty yuan!"

The person who spoke for Zhang Yiyu would naturally not pay for it, so he finally bit Zhang Yiyu.

Zhang Yiyu took out two big unity sheets from his coat pocket, then put his hand into the package next to him where he found some bills, and shouted again. He also opened the trolley case and took a look, and screamed even louder.

It seems - discovered! !

Zhang Yiyu rushed to the conductor, blocked the conductor, and said even more frustrated than before: "I lost my money. Two thousand yuan, plus more than 100 odd coins and a small bag of bills, all lost!"

The conductor was a little angry.

He roared: "I asked you just now, and you said that you didn't lose anything except your watch. How can you lose so much money after solving the problem for a while? Are you deliberately looking for trouble with me? You are a little girl yourself, so you slander other people's little girls." Girl, what are you thinking! Just deal with it yourself and don't make trouble."

Su Zhixi ignored what was going on outside the window and only focused on eating meat buns.

Hey, this is too delicious! !

During this period, I also fed six carrots to the pig, so as not to starve to death at this time.

At six o'clock, we finally got off the train. Su Zhixi went straight outside, and sure enough, there was someone waiting for them outside.

Su Zhixi, who originally thought she would stay in a guest house for one night, fell through.

The people who picked them up were not the people in charge of the commune and the educated youth spots here, but the leaders of the commune and the captains of each village.

Su Zhixi was the first to rush out, so she was a little confused when she saw a row of bullock carts and two tractors parked opposite.

I heard shouting over there: "From left to right, in order are the Red River Brigade, the Green Grass Brigade, the Red Star Brigade,..., and the Flower Cotton Jacket Brigade. Everyone, find your position in the brigade. From left to right, in order... ······"

Su Zhixi hurriedly ran to the far right, where there was a tractor. Su Zhixi hurriedly asked, "Is this the Huamanwa Brigade?"

"Hey, yes. I am the captain of the cotton-padded jacket team - Shen Dong! What's your name?"

Su Zhixi quickly replied: "Hello, Captain Shen, my name is Su Zhixi."

The weather was dark, so it was impossible to tell whether Shen Dong's expression was disgusting or normal.

The pig in Su Zhixi's arms made a grunting sound at this time. Su Zhixi saw that the other educated youths had not arrived yet. Su Zhixi immediately approached the captain and said: "Captain, if I can add two pigs to the village during the Chinese New Year, I will kill one directly." If you want to share the meat for free and get work points in exchange for the meat, can you give me the job of breaking pigweed?

Everyone in the team leader was confused. What was this girl talking about?

Su Zhixi handed the two piglets she carried on her back to the captain. Suddenly, there were two soft, warm, and lively things in the captain's arms, which made him startled.

Su Zhixi: "I'm not physically capable of doing too strenuous work, but I know that if I directly ask to kill pigweed, even if the captain agrees, it will be difficult for the village to tell, so I will bring two little piglets from my old hometown. Responsible for raising them.

The hogweed given to them does not count as work points. But it's only this year. Next year, even if I don't distribute pigs to the villagers, I will still hunt pig grass. Do you think it's okay? "

The captain thought about what kind of trouble the educated youth would cause, but after all these years, he had never seen anyone bring two pigs over before meeting.

While I was thinking about it, the pig fell to the ground.

The two little pigs immediately ran away. The captain and Su Zhixi immediately identified the direction based on the sound and began to catch the pigs.

Su Zhixi called the little pig gently, otherwise it would run faster after being frightened.

I walked around the parcel, took out the flashlight, turned it on, and the world became brighter.

Finally, the two little pigs were caught, which also made Su Zhixi and the captain a little angry.

Happy title - Pig Catcher! !

The captain was panting from exhaustion and said hurriedly: "I agree to your request to weed pigs, but you have to make some adjustments.

Take out a pig and put it in the village's pig pen to replace your poor health. The right to shoot pigweed all the time. Anyway, the work points for shooting pigweed are small. Once I say this, I won't argue with you.

The second is to raise a pig yourself. When you no longer want to keep them, kill them. Everyone will exchange their work points with you for pork, which also gives you an opportunity to earn work points. It also saves you from having a pig all to yourself and making others jealous. "

Seeing Su Zhixi shaking the flashlight, she said, "That's it if you agree! You should be more careful next time. Fortunately, I didn't ask my father to help me pick you up today, otherwise, I would have frightened people." You take your flashlight and shine it on these two pigs, and I'll choose the one with the thicker skin."

Su Zhixi shined her flashlight and saw that both pigs were chubby and had strong skins, so she could just hug one of them.

Su Zhixi: "We still have tractors in our village! It's such a wealthy place. By the way, can I go up first?"

After getting permission, he turned over and went up.

The captain was surprised. This girl is very skilled. Just too lazy!

After waiting for less than three minutes, the people from my own team finally arrived.

Just listen to the captain's roll call: "Zhang Yiyu, Tang Bingyue, Shen Fengqing, Shen Xingnan, are those the four of you? If so, get in the car. There is also Su Zhixi in the car. Everyone is gone. Let's go back to the village quickly, and we have to make arrangements for you. What about accommodation?"

Zhang Yiyu almost gritted her teeth when she heard Su Zhixi, and Su Zhixi secretly sighed: The road between enemies is very narrow.