Chapter 18 Severing ties

Although the second brother is in pain, the long-term pain is not as good as the short-term pain. If there is rotten flesh, it will eventually need to be dug up and then healed.

They all say: If you want to live a happy life, just do it yourself. But if you want to go far, you need to be accompanied by like-minded friends.

If you study alone without friends, you will be lonely and ignorant!

You can reach the top by yourself, but if you do everything by yourself, it will be too tiring.

It's very tiring to dabble in everything.

It is better to train some of your own people and let them work hard. If you are a good leader, your power will definitely be greater than if you reach the top. And it will be easier too.

I need to get to know people in the military, and I can start with my elder brother.

If I guessed correctly, the second brother should go to the mountains to hunt some prey in the summer and sell it later.

It seems that it is no longer just one or two orders. If you have the guts and courage, you can help.

Mutual achievement

I help you now, and you will succeed me in the future. It's fair~

Su Zhixi watched her second brother staggering, shaking his body, with blood coming out of the corner of his mouth: "My food and clothing? I have never relied on you. Before I was 8 years old, I relied on my mother's hard-working hands, and she worked hard every day; after 8 years old, I relied on you They were the second uncle and the second aunt until they graduated from junior high school.

On you? You don't even want me to finish the book. After graduating from junior high school, although I did not go to work, I would give my family 6 yuan every month, and I would also bring some game meat from time to time for everyone to eat.

If you ask me, you might as well not be this so-called captain. After all, your dirty, messy and smelly life started when you became the captain. "

The uncle wanted to hit his second brother Su Shizhi again.

Su Zhixi immediately stepped forward and met her uncle's gaze: "Uncle, do you still want to beat my second brother? Is it because what he said is wrong, or because what he said is too right?"

Although the words were said like a question, Su Zhixi did not give the uncle time to reply and continued:

"I think there's nothing wrong with what you said. There's nothing wrong with a son complaining about his mother's injustice. According to the ideas my grandparents just instilled in me, that's called - a sense of responsibility!"

Su Youcai: "..." Me? Is that what I mean?

Su Zhixi didn't care whether he was right or not, and continued: "I just returned to my hometown today. I originally thought that even if we were not in love with each other, we would still have a decent family. But now I really don't see any warmth at all. It's all calculations. .

I didn't want to break the news, but it's really annoying. If I hadn't wanted to work as a laborer in the city, and if I hadn't already settled in my new house, I would have packed my bags and left here immediately.

I am small, but I am not stupid. As soon as I came back, my grandparents told me three important things, which made me feel burnt on the outside and tender on the inside. I came back to my hometown to relax my mood, not to see you perform.

But as for you, you still insist on asking me to make a friendly guest appearance from time to time.

To put it simply, the grandparents felt that the eldest brother and the second brother were blocking the way of the so-called aunt and the baby in her belly, so they had to transfer the ownership.

Third uncle can't let you do it. You just want to do it under my father's registered permanent residence.

How about you, uncle? Have you never expressed any opinions with this so-called aunt? Who believes it? You don't agree? How could grandparents be so anxious and furious? There are also stamps on the certificate. Uncle, you have done a good job!

That being the case, it's not that hard to admit that you've changed your mind, and it's not that hard to admit that you're biased. I can agree with the elder brother and the second brother. You don't want to have an eldest brother or a second brother, but my parents and I do.

But I also have two requests. If possible, you can do it now and wait until tomorrow morning to transfer the ownership right away. Save it from blocking the way of the baby in your belly. "

After Su Zhixi's words, everyone present said nothing. Even Su Ling stopped crying and returned to the room.

The second brother could no longer hold back the tears he had held in his eyes and flowed down directly.

"Sister, are you really willing to have me and eldest brother?"

Su Zhixi didn't say anything, she just reached out and hugged her second brother.

Yes, the second brother is just a child who has just grown up!

Su Shizhi: "..." You seem to be only 14, you little brat.

Su Zhixi: "The first thing is to cut off the relationship!"

The scene instantly became quieter, and Su Zhixi seemed to hear everyone's breathing.

"It's not just the eldest brother, the second brother, and the uncle, but also me. I represent our second room and your old Su family. Please stop arguing. The second request is to transfer the ownership.

After the newspaper severs our relationship, I need the captain or Grandpa Su to find the elders of the Su family to transfer my father's ownership to someone with a clear net worth, no living people, and an extinct household. "

Grandpa bore the brunt: "No way!"

Just when grandma was about to cry, Su Zhixi said: "Are you afraid that you will not have a grandson, or are you afraid that you will not have a granddaughter? There is a girl of the same age as me over there. Just take her back. Look at the uncle's appearance. I know it must be his child.

As for the grandson, isn't this aunt pregnant with her? Ryuko! Jackie Chan~ Isn't this great success just around the corner? No matter how hard these two eldest grandsons work hard, this will be the end of it. It is better to have Panpan Xiaoxiao. What do you think?

Isn't it because of my parents that you don't want to? Not that bad? If that were the case, my parents would be dead and I would be even more useless to you. Otherwise, why would you bully me here?

Every word is soaked in blood and every sentence is heartbreaking, but to them, it seems to be a guide.

Just when he was about to agree, the third uncle who had been silent spoke up.

"In that case, why don't we just separate our families? We are all grown up, and after seeing some things clearly, we want to live a peaceful life of our own."

Sure enough, the second uncle is not a fuel-efficient lamp. He continued to say what he said, he really knows how to choose the right time!

Uncle Su Aimin slammed the table: "Third brother, what do you mean by saying this? We are all a family, so I am usually very tolerant of you. When did my family have good things, I didn't miss you. What about you? , I had to hide it when I had a snack, and I wanted to rinse my mouth eight hundred times, just for fear that we would smell it.

It's the same as usual, I won't let you do anything. Isn't it because of me that you have this job? Dad said that I am the captain of the team and will be working as a temporary worker for you.

I didn't say anything to your eldest brother. It was agreed at the beginning that you would only keep five yuan of your salary, and then all of it would be returned to the Central Government. Pay back the money you paid for your job first.