Chapter 19 Kaka Killing

In the end, you paid back the money you paid for your job, but have you ever thought that wool comes from sheep, so you didn't give the money back to me, you gave it back to the father-in-law. When the day comes when the family is separated, the money will still come back to you, and you will get a job for nothing.

Finally, how much food rations can your family earn in a year? Do you eat and drink everything that comes to your mouth? It was me, your sister-in-law, and even your nephew who did it. Your son's daily income is not as much as that of an educated youth, and Sister Ling is even more idle and lazy, not even doing anything to fight pigs and grass. "

The third uncle followed suit: "That's my ex-sister-in-law. It seems that this sister-in-law doesn't work either. Also, didn't you say that my nephew Shi Zhi doesn't work, so he relies on you to support him? I saw Shi Zhi and Xiao Xi say That's right, apart from loving the people and treating the villagers equally, you can't be sorry for anyone in your family. "

Tian Cuicui was almost scolded by someone and couldn't bear it anymore: "You took advantage of everything and still said such things.

You also sarcastically mocked us and called us such heartless people. You What an old lady who drinks porridge and is shameless! She was born in the year of cucumber and deserves to be photographed.

Do you think we don't know what you, your wife, and your family are like? Your eldest brother and I don't care about you because of our parents. Instead, you think your eldest brother and I are easy to bully.

What he did was truly extraordinary, like the Jade Emperor farting! I had been enduring it before, and we all endured it for this reason, thinking that when the second brother came back, we would discuss how to live in the future.

Unexpectedly, the second child never came back. Sometimes I wonder why there is such a big difference between children who are both born to the same parents.

I don't want to bear it anymore. I originally thought that Xiao Xi had just come back. Although she could represent the second wife, if the family was really separated, I was afraid that she would feel that she was even more alone. So I didn't mention it.

Now I think: This family must be divided, immediately.

Although Xiao Xi is not from our room, I heard Aimin say that the second brother and the second younger brother and sister are very good people. Even if Xiao Xi said what she just said, I still love her. But we are different from you. You know why you are suppressing us and holding Xiaoxi in your arms like this.

Mom and dad, don't think I'm unfilial. I really couldn't help it. It can't last even a quarter of an hour. If you and I don't want to separate, I will go back to my home, and Aimin and I will be no longer together. The twin boys in my belly, Longzi, are the ones I am raising alone, and their surname is Tian.

Although I sincerely love the people and sincerely integrate into this big family, I will not allow others to falsely accuse me of having a bad style. It just hurts that I can no longer be your mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. You can't wait for your children to grow up and take your parents to Beijing to live a good life. "

Good guy, all grandpa's plans were messed up, my own plan?

Oh~ I have no plan, and I am currently in a state of random killing.

Su Zhixi watched the excitement and continued to speak without feeling too serious about it: "I don't care whether you tell them apart or not, but the matter of eldest brother and second brother must be decided by me now."

While talking, he secretly wrote on the second brother's palm with his hand: "Wealth!"

The second brother immediately said: "Xiao Xi, it seems that we don't have to worry. Let's wait until the family is divided before severing the relationship. If we don't agree to our request, the eldest brother and I will occupy the title of the eldest brother and the second child.

Anyway, that's it for my brother and I. If we don't get more points when the family is divided, I'm not willing to change my household registration. "

Grandma comforted Tian Cuicui and gently stroked Tian Cuicui's belly while grinning at her second brother.

This is the moment she touches her, and she is no longer her. The superficial friendliness just now disappeared.

Grandma: "You are making a decision for your elder brother. Your elder brother is such a filial person. He will definitely blame you if you do this."

The second brother, Su Shizhi, was very aggressive: "In addition to the letter I replied to you, the eldest brother also wrote a separate letter to me. As long as it does not harm my sister's interests, I will give you full authority to do everything. Otherwise, I will do it for you." Brother makes the decision. I know the truth about not doing to others what you don't want others to do."

Grandpa finalized his words: "Boss, go and call Su Zhengzhong, the leader of the Su clan. We can't stay overnight for family affairs, and we won't have dinner. We'll have to wait until everything is done before we have a break-up meal. Let's take care of Xiaozhi first... Um, Su Shi It's their business to break up the relationship before breaking up the family."

Su Zhixi and Su Shizhi: "..." You know this old man can't give up money!

The patriarch, Su Zhengzhong, is an old man who seems to be very stern. The old man has five sons in total. Everyone joined the army, and some even became regimental leaders, but unfortunately in the end - none of the old man's blood was left in the world.

He is the oldest and most popular person in the family. Therefore, even though he has no blood, people in the village respect him.

In this village, if the Su family is separated, they will call the old man to come over.

Although Su Zhengzhong is very old, his legs and feet are very good. Not inferior to grandpa at all.

"You have money? You have money. I heard from Su Aimin that you are going to separate your family and break up your relationship. Why is your family suddenly separated?

There was even a brouhaha about breaking up the relationship. Didn't the second child, Xiao Xi, just come home today? Why is there such a big fuss? "

Before the person entered the room, the voice had already come in. Su Zhixi didn't know whether the old man was a friend or an enemy, but she didn't care at all.

I don't care about today's family division. I just came back. I don't have any property left at home. I can just wait until the division is completed. The main thing is to break up the relationship.

As for the idea of ​​sharing three melons and two dates, I still look down upon it. Besides, they have to keep the money in their hands, it's theirs.

Grandpa Su Youcai hurriedly went to the ground to greet him, but when he tried to help him, he was pushed away.

"I'm still using you to hold me up, so you just need to pay more attention to yourself. There has been a lot going on in your house these past few days. I hear your house crackling every day and I don't know why. Tell me, why did you invite me here? alright."

After entering the door, he saw the dinner placed on the kang, but there was no reaction.

However, after seeing Su Zhixi, a smile seemed to appear on her lips. But it's okay to say I'm not laughing. After all, the arc of the smile at the corners of the mouth is really small, and can even be said to be negligible.

Su Zhixi said obediently first: Hello, Grandpa Su, I am Su Zhixi who just came home.

Su Zhengzhong: "Yeah, okay, okay. Sit down quickly."

Grandpa Su Youcai: "Chief, you and my father were the best brothers. I have called you uncle since you were a child. I had thought about dividing the family between us when the second son came back. But the second son never did. Time. Now the second child~the second child will definitely not come back in the future, but Xiao Xi is back.

You know me, I never favor boys over girls, so when Xiao Xi comes back, to me, it means that my second wife is back. So now that everyone is gone, our family should be divided. When a tree branches out, people divide their families. This is a time-honored truth. This will cause trouble for the uncle. "

Tian Cuicui was so happy that she had long wanted to separate the family. I am the captain of the team, and I can be the master of the house after it is divided. But she was a little unhappy when she heard what her grandfather said. In her eyes, it was to cover up the third room.