Chapter 135 Extra 2: Beat you to death

Su Zhixi: "Shen Xingchen, please let me go."

Shen Xingchen poked his head out from under the quilt and said, "Xiao Xi, the last time is really the last time."

Su Zhixi gritted her teeth and roared: "You insatiable bitch, that's what you said half an hour ago. I really can't stand it anymore. You...ah! You bitch, wait until I regain my strength, and I will bite you to death." "

Ten minutes...

Twenty minutes...

Thirty minutes later...

Su Zhixi: "I'm in so much pain. I'm so tired that I can't straighten my waist. I have to go to the hotel tomorrow. The leader is coming, so I have to be there at this time. After all, I am the boss, so I have to be responsible for some accommodation requirements. People discuss things and do things personally.

If I can't get out of bed tomorrow, I will definitely be angry. You won't even think about getting into my bed for half a year, no, a year. "

...

Reality proved that Shen Xingchen had indeed not slept with her for more than half a year. Even if they do, it's just hugs and simple kisses.

To be more precise, it can be said that it is ten months, and it is estimated that I will rest for three months, and there is nothing I can do during this period.

After all - Su Zhixi is pregnant!

We have been married for three years and are very loving. In fact, this child was also an unexpected treasure. After all, neither of them expected that the thing could be broken, so they fell into the trap.

Still remember the night I found out

Su Zhixi was wearing a short nightgown made of silk, and her long black algae-like hair was scattered orderly on her shoulders.

Su Zhixi leaned her body and sat on the bed.

Stretch your left leg and apply body lotion there. The weather has been dry recently, so apply some body lotion to relieve it.

The flowers on the table, coupled with the girl's body fragrance and the milky scent of the body lotion, made Shen Xingchen, who had just come out of the shower, a little unbearable

When Su Zhixi raised her head, she saw Shen Xingchen who looked a little shy next to her.

This dog man was gentle and gentle before going to bed, but once he got into bed, he didn't behave like a human being. It's actually pretty good, but I just... can't stand it.

Shen Xingchen was only wearing a pair of large underpants, with his upper body exposed, and there were scattered droplets of hair, following the texture of the muscles, gradually touching the chest muscles, abdominal muscles, and finally entering the mermaid line.

Don't tell me, I can see Shen Xingchen's face for ten thousand years. Hahahahaha!

When the beautiful man came out of the bath, it was like a clear spring flowing, so crystal clear that it was dizzying to see.

Shen Xingchen was often secretly manipulated by Su Zhixi. Drink tea brewed with diluted spiritual spring water. His skin is no longer pure wheat color now. Like fine porcelain, delicate and smooth, with a light luster.

Every drop of water that fell from his hair and ran along the texture of his muscles seemed to add a bit of vitality to him.

Shen Xingchen was also a bitch, and knew that Su Zhixi loved his looks and figure the most, so when Su Zhixi's eyes were exposed, he started acting directly.