Chapter 58 Buying a Cabinet

Although Su Zhixi wanted to find out whether her pigweed hunting could be finalized, she mainly wanted to clear the cabinet and have a friendly relationship with the captain's family.

Get accurate information and feel more at ease!

He said hurriedly: "Thank you, captain. I can't be more relieved that you have done practical things for our educated youth. I came here today to find a craftsman to tidy up the cabinets, and to build a simple pigsty. From my point of view, Just build it under the shed.

By the way, the most important thing is to help me grease the pot. Just tell me how to express it. "

The captain glanced at me and said, "I'm young, but I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve. I'll ask you, Aunt Liu, to come with you and pick up the grain. I can only lend you 50 kilograms of coarse grains and 5 kilograms of fine grains." You can either wait for work points or pay directly."

Aunt Liu is Liu Ruyan, the captain's wife. When she heard what her family said, she couldn't understand it any more. This is when this little girl caught his eye.

I feel very happy when I look at it, it looks festive and good-looking. He also speaks gently and softly. He is considerate and likes it himself.

Unlike some old educated youths before, who looked disdainful, as if they were asking her for help.

While talking, he took Su Zhixi's small basket, took out the things for himself, and filled it with fresh vegetables. Put it next to Su Zhixi.

Su Zhixi didn't show any politeness and said directly with a smile: "Thank you, Aunt Liu."

Liu Ruyan took Su Zhixi out and introduced her home as they walked. After all, this craftsman is one of his own family

My father-in-law and mother-in-law have a total of three sons. Your Uncle Shen is the eldest. Your Uncle Shen and I have a girl named Shen Yueya, who is two years older than you. She is 17 this year.

I went to the county to buy clothes today. I was supposed to go with him, but I couldn't leave home, so Yue Ya went with Su Tian, ​​the daughter of the village party secretary.

The third child is a soldier in the army. It is said that he is already a platoon leader, but he has not yet had the right fate. But he is not too old. He is the son of his father-in-law and his mother-in-law. He is only in his early 20s this year, which is nearly 20 years behind my family. age.

Now we are going to the second child's home. The second child was also a soldier before, but he was seriously injured and he didn't want to stay in the army anymore, so he retired. He said that he had the ability to stay in the army, but he left voluntarily and was not worthy of the money

I don't have a wife, and I have no income on weekdays, so I just do some craft work, but don't worry. I didn't lose my skills before joining the army, and I did pretty well. Don't worry, absolutely.

Su Zhixi: "Hey, Aunt Liu. How can I not believe what you say?"

Arriving at a courtyard, Aunt Liu took Su Zhixi directly into the courtyard and shouted: "Second Brother, Second Brother, this new educated girl Zhixi girl wants to pack some cabinets, come out quickly!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a man walked out of the house. He couldn't be said to be decadent, he could only be said to have no energy.

But that's okay.

The man said: "I know, sister-in-law." Then he turned to Su Zhixi and said: "I know that new educated youths are coming, so I have already prepared a batch. Do you want to take a look first? If there is a suitable one, I can move it to you directly. go."

Su Zhixi nodded, took a look into the large warehouse next to her, and pointed: "I want this big wardrobe, those two cupboards, this table, two wooden stools, the washstand, and the washbasin.

By the way, do you have a small cabinet and table that can be placed on the kang? About 30cm wide is best. "

The man shook his head and said: "We don't have a kang cabinet at the moment, but what I'm working on right now is that it will be ready tomorrow. The small table needs to be 30 centimeters wide, right? It's simple. I'll do some processing tonight and give it to you tomorrow." Send it.

These cost 10 yuan and eighty cents in total. I have a broom and a file here. I see you didn't buy them, so I'll give you a set. After all, my sister-in-law brought them to me. Where will the things be delivered to you? Do you live together or alone? My sister-in-law is here, I can help you move in. "

OMG, so cheap.

Su Zhixi looked at Aunt Liu with a smile. Aunt Liu's heart should have melted. After all, her... well, cough cough cough.

But one day when I saw Su Zhixi beating someone, the filter was shattered on the floor and I couldn't even pick it up.

Aunt Liu: "She lives alone. Let her go through the front door and then open the back door for us. Although there is nothing wrong with buying these things, I am afraid that some people will be jealous and find trouble with you. We will keep a low profile if we can avoid it."

Su Zhixi was walking in front, and was taken to the village accountant by Aunt Liu, where she received the food. This was embarrassing for Su Zhixi

Su Zhixi paid for it directly. After all, it was better not to owe the work points that she had to pay.

I am going to give Aunt Liu something later. She is not stingy with people who are kind to her. But you have to be careful.

When Su Zhixi came in from the gate, she walked all the way to her yard without meeting anyone.

Su Zhixi opened the door, locked it, and opened the back door. Aunt Liu and Uncle Shen came in. Uncle Shen soon put everything where it should be, and even wiped the pot directly.

I made a special trip home to pick up this thing for smearing on the pot.

Second Uncle Shen didn't want money and said it was just a matter of convenience. But when Second Uncle Shen left, Su Zhixi took a bottle of loose wine and drank it.

She won't give Maotai as a gift, it would be too expensive. A small bottle of loose wine is just right.

Looking at everything in the room, Su Zhixi smiled.

Aunt Liu looked at the clean and tidy house and said, "Oh my God, even if you are young, your work is really cool. This house is clean. It's even cleaner than mine. Your house is so cool." Once cleaned up, it's really good.

The curtains are all up. I would also like to remind you that even if it is patchwork, you still need to install curtains. The concealment is better, this fabric must be a defective fabric that was printed incorrectly in the factory! It looks really nice.

By the way, get ready to lock your hair. My aunt can tell. Your family's conditions should be pretty good. Although your clothes are all gray or black, the material feels very good, so they must not be cheap. Should this cabinet be locked or locked? Your door can't be left open all the time. If you encounter someone who comes in directly, I'll take it away for you no matter how little you have.

Okay, you should be tired after packing so much, so Auntie will go back. If you don't have any food, you can come to my aunt to change it, and she'll give you more. Gone. "

Su Zhixi stopped Aunt Liu, tugged at her package, and took out a bright red bed sheet.

The material is actually just ordinary material, I didn't dare to get good material, but at this time it is already very good to have a bright red bed sheet.

"Aunt Liu, when I first came here, you and the captain were very nice to me. I'm really embarrassed, especially Aunt Liu, you had a job today, after all, you didn't accompany Sister Yueya to the county. Instead, you ended up with me. Run west.