Chapter 71: Group fight - great victory

Su Zhixi got off the train, found a suitable corner and hid.

As expected, the old lady got off the train with the little boy in her arms, but Su Zhixi did not act rashly. She was going to stare at the person she had a lawsuit with just now. It would be easy to be exposed if she followed this old lady.

When almost everyone on the train got off, the man did get off. Moreover, he was carrying a young girl on his back, crying as he walked, saying that the girl was sick or something.

Su Zhixi didn't believe it. The girl's clothes were obviously not of the same grade as his.

Su Zhixi activated her mental scan and followed the man from a distance.

Don't tell me, with mental tracking, it is simply a cheating weapon. As long as you know which point is him and follow him slowly, you won't lose the target position even if you can't see it with the naked eye.

After Su Zhixi saw that her position had stopped changing, she slowly moved closer.

She originally wanted to find the police after confirming the location. Unexpectedly, another wave of people came from the opposite side, obviously coming to trade. This is a direct transaction!

By the time Su Zhixi called the police back, the day lily was already cold.

Su Zhixi sprinkled some fart and diarrhea powder directly. Don't dare to take drugs or anything like that. These people will be interrogated. If this were the first trial, Su Zhixi would be in trouble if she suddenly fainted.

Unless they fainted together and couldn't see Su Zhixi, there were still some people in the room, so it was definitely impossible for them all to faint.

Su Zhixi put on her mask and wig, and rushed out just when they were about to have diarrhea and lose strength.

This leads to the next scene: a figure suddenly appears in the narrow alley. As a result, people on both sides were stunned. The atmosphere was tense and full of gunpowder for a moment.

All three parties have tightened their nerves and are ready to explode at any time. But except for Su Zhixi who had taken the antidote beforehand so that she could have sustained explosive power, the others were instantly discouraged the moment they rushed out.

Su Zhixi's eyes were as sharp as a knife, she found the flaw and attacked directly.

A roar pierced the sky, and the group war officially broke out. The fists and kicks were added together, the punches reached the flesh, and the figures were intertwined and flying all over the sky. The whole scene was chaotic.

From time to time, someone fell to the ground moaning in pain, and someone took the opportunity to launch a more violent attack, trying to hit Su Zhixi. But even a small fart made him feel weak, and the fist he punched did not even touch Su Zhixi's hair.

Originally, there should be an atmosphere of tension and terror in the air, but now...

Now it smells like shit and piss, which is extremely unpleasant.

Su Zhixi fanned her nose without feeling too big, provoking: "Hey, you can't beat me with physical attacks, so you have to switch to chemical attacks. Then you can't do this either, you all attacked me in a group, and you all lost so miserably. "

A young man from the trafficker's side picked up the knocked-out tooth and cried: "What kind of group fight? It's obviously a one-on-one fight. You alone~pick 8 of us. Well, if you add those four, it will be 12." Wuwuwuwu, that's terrible. What on earth are you here for? Why did you start the fight without saying a word?"

Su Zhixi: "I am the messenger of light who combines love and light into one body. I look down on you guys who are good at selling other people's family happiness to create your own happiness for the sake of a better life. What's wrong with doing this? The business of selling people is over if you fall into my hands today."

When it came to "selling people", the five people over there had very surprising expressions. As soon as they said: "We are", they were knocked unconscious by Su Zhixi's sprint and a series of kicks.

Su Zhixi: "Who are you? Pigs or dogs, bah! Don't insult pigs and dogs. If you want to have children, you can have children yourself. If you can't, you can use in vitro fertilization or something like that. There will always be a way.

I think the existence of traffickers is because of you. If you don't buy it, they won't have a market, so why are they still trafficking? It was your actions that encouraged their crimes. Talk, eh! I fainted all of a sudden, it was really useless. "

If the person who was kicked unconscious knew about it, he could only say: "..."

Everyone in the house has come out and is now collapsed.

Just as Su Zhixi was about to go to the house, suddenly a woman took a knife and forced the girl she had seen at the train station to come out.

Su Zhixi thought to herself: "I just took a mental scan, and there were only eight traffickers in the house. There were no traffickers in the house, they were all tied up with ropes. When I started beating him, I didn't make much noise. When I saw the traffickers standing in the house This woman came out of nowhere when all four people came out to support her."

Just when Su Zhixi was confused, the only trafficker who was not knocked unconscious said to the man: "Boss, you are still smart. Pretend to be a kidnapped girl and tie them up with them. You must avenge your brothers. Watch her. We beat her, this bitch beats people hard all the time.

You catch her, and we sell her to the poorest and most remote village in the mountains, and make her a shared wife for several people. We really don't want to kill her. "

The woman was obviously impatient and said in a very bad tone: "Bah, shut up. A bunch of people can't beat a little girl. You must have tied the rope with me. I almost didn't break free, idiot."

Then he said to Su Zhixi: "Little girl, I can tell even if you are wearing a wig. You must not be over 20 years old, right? You are very skilled. If you do it with us, I will not pursue today's matter and let you How about you being the second child?"

Su Zhixi curled her mouth under the mask and said nonchalantly: "Who wouldn't say this? I think even if you transform into a little girl, you should be more than 10 years old. But you are definitely not over 80 years old, I say Right, grandma?"

It's really annoying. The most taboo thing for women is age. Su Zhixi saw that she was so exquisitely made up, especially when she could smell the scent of cream from so far away. She knew that this person always paid more attention to appearance and age, so she was in her spotlight. Repeat horizontal bars.

Sure enough, the woman was angry.

"Huh! Don't be ignorant, little girl. For the sake of your young age, I will let you see what is good. Look at my backpack, which is full of unity. If you are willing to leave now, I will give it all to you. "

Su Zhixi knew that the boss was willing to give her money, but he was not sure whether she could defeat her, so she would rather let her go this time. They could continue trading or move positions, at least without damaging the foundation.

There's too much movement here! If you provoke the police, you'll have to mess around, and that's the end of it.

Su Zhixi waved her hand, signaling to throw it over.

Su Zhixi thought of seizing the opportunity when she threw the bag and killed her with one blow.

But I didn't expect that she was also very smart and asked her younger brother to pass the backpack.

Su Zhixi's mind was running wildly, waiting for a better opportunity. As a result, when I was picking up the package, something unexpected happened again.

The woman was hit in the hand with a gun, the knife fell to the ground, and a group of police officers surrounded her.

Su Zhixi hurriedly went to help the girl, who was awake but still limp. The girl who had just been kidnapped saw Su Zhixi supporting her and fainted with peace of mind.