Chapter 9 It turns out that my head was caught in the door~

Ji Rufeng finally couldn't help but said: "It was agreed just now. This position allows me to lie down and rest."

When things came to her door, Su Zhixi naturally had to speak.

"Are you talking to me? Who has made an agreement with whom? From the time you came in to now, have I said a word? Who have you made an agreement with, please ask her to come out. "

Ji Rufeng has already said this sentence to you, but it is stuck in your mouth, but you can't say it out.

Her complexion gradually turned bad, and she turned around to get close to Yang Mengran. Su Zhixi secretly thought: It turns out that he is still a soft-boiled man who relies on women to get ahead, ha--bah!

Yang Mengran was in a bad mood just after being rejected. Before she could refute, she saw that Brother Rufeng had been wronged and made a fuss directly at Su Zhixi:

"What's going on with you? Didn't we just agree? Your seat will be given to Brother Rufeng, and you go to the upper bunk. Is it because I didn't give you money? How much is the difference in price? Can't I replenish it for you? It's so shameless!"

Pa~

If the quarrel just now made the car in his car very lively, then this slap made the noisy car instantly quiet.

Su Zhixi: "Your parents should be very humorous, right?"

Just as people watching the fun came over to wonder what big scene they could see, Su Zhixi said that there was no fun to watch, so she turned around and left, but she didn't expect that the climax surged again.

Because Su Zhixi continued: "After all, you are such a joke! I don't even know you, why are you making such noise with me? Outside the Qingshan Tower outside the mountain, the thick-skinned person is worrying. A two-skinned person, He failed to seize the seat and tried to throw money at me, calling me a shameless person. "

Jiang Ruyun looked at the gathering of more and more people, and his face became a little uneasy. He stepped forward and said, "We should all be educated youths going to the countryside! My name is Jiang Ruyun. In this case, we all have to travel far and wander. It's better to be kind. Look, you don't seem to be too angry at your young age!"

Su Zhixi passed over with a cold look and said, "What? You are unreasonable and want to use public opinion to crush me to death. Unfortunately, everyone here is a discerning person. You will know what is going on at a glance? He, a short man, pretends to be Feeling uncomfortable and pretending to be weak just for the sake of my lower bunk position.

Everyone knows that since you can buy a sleeper berth, you can choose an upper berth or a lower berth. So what is he doing? Only know how to enjoy, but not pay. I despise this style of work. He seems to be a soft-boiled guy.

She talks like Brother Feng, and I guess she may have a somewhat intimate relationship with him. Miss Capitalism oppresses me and forces me to give up my bunk. She also wants to use that dirty money to corrupt my soul. I cannot agree.

And you, instead of talking about them, you pointed out that I was very violent. Could you please tell me why a 14-year-old child is so violent? Besides, who told you that I am an educated youth? Have you ever seen an educated youth who went to the countryside at the age of 14?

Oh, right. I shouldn't overestimate your character. You are as black as the crows in the world. I just saw you trying to occupy the lower bunk of my sister next door! We are still sent to the countryside as educated youth. I wonder what good things can be built with the three of you squeezing us young people?

Finally, what is that thing you said? Why are you wandering away? Since you are going to build, you should treat the place where you are going to the countryside as your home. You are so anxious to clean up, it seems that you are not sincere about going to the countryside! Class thinking is unacceptable. "

The big pots were thrown at them one after another, and their hats were slapped on each one.

The onlookers began to accuse the three people. At this time, the girl on the lower bunk opposite spoke.

"Tsk tsk tsk~ It's so big that it can't fit in a train. Three villains who bully young children are making a lot of noise. Fortunately, although they are young, they are sharp-tongued, otherwise they would be bullied. People's hearts are not old. ah!!"

Ji Rufeng couldn't bear the strange looks anymore and said hesitantly: "I just hit my head when I got in the car. I felt a little uncomfortable and wanted to change positions. There is no need to get on the line!"

Su Zhixi and the girl opposite looked at each other and said in unison: "Oh, it turns out that my head was caught in the door!"

Ji Rufeng picked up his backpack and left straight away. Jiang Ruyun and Yang Mengran also left angrily.

I probably won't come back after that. I should go find the conductor to change seats.

The car became quiet for a moment.

The girl in the opposite shop introduced herself: "Hello, my name is Lin Fengmian, you can call me Fengmian. I was very unlucky. I was an educated youth who went to the countryside in the same place as them. It was very lively after that. What was your name? Just now I heard that you are not an educated youth, so are you going home or going out to play? "

Realizing that he had asked too many questions, he quickly added: "It's okay if you don't answer me! I'm a secretive person. My mother told me at home and asked me to keep a sense of mystery after I went to the countryside, but I didn't agree to her . Because I know I can't control my mouth, hahaha!"

Su Zhixi shook her head and said: "It's okay, I'm going home. But it's fate that my destination is the same as yours. But you were quite decent at first. When I first saw you, I really thought you were a What a maverick and aloof person!"

Lin Fengmian: "Hahahaha, it seems I succeeded for a moment."

The two of them exchanged words with each other, which made the other girl feel a little at a loss and finally intervened.

"Hello, my name is Li Zhaozi, and I am going to the same place as you. Something happened to the hard seat, so you were temporarily transferred to the sleeper berth? Let me tell you, we are really lucky. This is a sleeper berth. The price But it's several times higher, and even if you have money, you may not be able to buy it."

Lin Fengmian: "What happened to the hard-seat carriage? I don't know. I bought this seat directly."

Li Zhaozi looked at Su Zhixi, who subconsciously said, "I didn't buy the sleeper ticket myself."

Su Zhixi didn't lie, but the meaning was unclear.

Li Zhaozi: "Oh~ That's it! Then I guess you are transferred here just like me. By the way, I still want to tell you. Everyone goes to the same place. Even if you are not an educated youth, you still keep your head down after that. You don't have to look up to see me, you don't need to be disrespectful, you will make them hate you."

This is really interesting. This Li Zhaozi seems to be interesting too. If you don't talk about Lin Fengmian, just talk about yourself. It seems that Lin Fengmian thinks that Lin Fengmian can buy a sleeper ticket by himself and has a strong family, but he dare not say it because he is talking nonsense.

Su Zhixi, who had been silent just now, retorted directly when she heard this: "You still know that the truth is on my side! Then it is wrong for you to say that. I help them realize the injustice of their own thoughts and lead them to the right path. Could it be that You shouldn't thank me properly.

Besides, can being liked by them make my life sublimated? "